Manager, Paid Search
- Tory Burch
- New York, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 25 Apr 2023
You are seeking a work environment where people are encouraged to dream, explore, discover and, as important, laugh together. If you're prepared to work hard, create impact, and have fun while doing it, we would love to have you join #TeamTory. Apply today!
Life @ToryBurch is Special Because:
When you join us, you're joining a global, purpose-led company on an exciting growth journey with an amazing culture and great benefits.
- Our culture is welcoming and inclusive -- everyone is empowered to make a difference.
- We have the best team in the world and believe in paying competitively and rewarding for high performance.
- Your overall well-being is important to us; we offer generous benefits to help you take care of your mental and physical health, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life.
- We love seeing our employees wear our beautiful collections. You'll receive a generous employee discount and access to exclusive sample sales.
- We are invested in your professional growth - you'll have access to free executive coaching on-demand.
- We believe in the importance of giving back and you'll have many opportunities to do just that through the Tory Burch Foundation and paid volunteer days.
This Role is Tailor-Made for You Because:
You are a data-driven, customer-focused, and results-oriented leader of paid search. You have experience spearheading the development and execution of go-to-market strategies and campaigns that drive paid search growth. You're also resourceful and collaborative when partnering with other channel leads, outside agency, as well as cross-functional partners including copywriting, analytics and site experience. A sense of humor is a plus!
A Day in the Life:
The typical day is... atypical. You might be developing and executing a holistic, full-funnel paid search strategy, sharing actionable insights that validate and measure the impact of search campaigns or collaborating with the agency on day-to-day campaign management and optimizations. The consistent thread is that you'll be working with an amazing team of women and men who share your passion for excellence.
To Land This Role:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or business required or commensurate work experience
- 4+ years of paid search experience at an agency or at direct-to-consumer brand
- Experience managing a large-scale, paid search program with the ability to optimize media spend across campaigns and tactics
- Strong analytical ability with a proven track record of using quantitative data to develop actionable insights with a deep understanding of key performance metrics such as ROAS, CPC, CAC, LTV, etc.
- "Hands on keyboard" experience executing and optimizing large-scale paid search campaigns
- Experience with platforms such as Google Ads, Microsoft, SA360, and Google Merchant Center
- Experience running incrementality tests to maximize overall program efficiency
- Familiarity with Google Analytics a plus
- Experience managing A/B tests within Google Ads and/or measurement platforms such as Measured, LiftLab, etc.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to navigate multi-stakeholder organizations
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint
Why You'll Want to Join Our Team:
Innovative and results-driven, our Marketing & Digital team is a group of thoughtful strategists who understand both the art and science of marketing and e-commerce to tell the story behind the numbers. Our mandate is to elevate and amplify the Tory Burch brand, accelerate growth of an innovative, differentiated digital business, and scale a customer marketing engine that drives customer health. The team encompasses eCommerce, Brand and Integrated Marketing, Marketing Analytics, CRM & Loyalty, and Digital Product Management.
How We Work Together
- Adaptable - We change before we have to
- Entrepreneurial - We own it
- Collaborative - There's no "I" in Tory
- Client & Brand Focused - We put ourselves in Tory's shoes
- Live the Values - We show up for each other
- Functional Expertise - We're constantly learning and growing
We show up with honesty & kindness, act with integrity & compassion, work with passion & humility and lead with excellence & humor.
The compensation range for this position is 86,000.00 USD - 118,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.
We offer a generous set of benefits to help you take care of your heath, create financial security, and achieve wellness in all areas of your life. Here are highlights of key benefits available to all Tory Burch members that work over 30 hours.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, watches, home and beauty. There are more than 200 Tory Burch boutiques across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, and the brand is available at over 3,000 department and specialty stores worldwide and toryburch.com. In 2015, the Company introduced Tory Sport, a performance activewear collection that celebrates the elegance of sport. Inspired by the grace and strength of athletes. Tory Sport balances high-tech fabrics with classic design.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert