Assistant Store Manager- CALVIN KLEIN
- Calvin Klein
- Orlando, Florida, United States of America
- Closing date
- 20 Apr 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Full Time
Assistant Managers lead the effort to exceed expectations, provide exceptional service and display passion for our brand. They work closely with the Store Manager to lead a team focused on delivering top line sales results. Assistant Managers support recruitment, talent development and performance management.
• Leads the effort to greet and offer assistance to every customer; provides real-time coaching to associates.
• Encourages and helps associates maintain an in-depth knowledge of product and promotions to help explain value and build brand loyalty.
• Partners with the Store Manager to make decisions that support brand standards, customer service expectations, and connect the store's goals to the larger business objectives.
• Prioritizes delivering an exceptional customer experience throughout the store and always places our customer first; quickly resolves customer concerns while exceeding their expectations.
Commitment to Efficiency
• Leads merchandising execution, filling in based on sell-through and collaborating with the Store Manager on new arrival merchandising decisions.
• Enforces all company tools, policies and procedures; provides loss prevention training and coaches associates to maintain awareness and report concerns.
• Creates and maintains schedules to support payroll strategies and budgets; assists in the oversight of expenses and inventory.
• Assists with business analysis and planning; conveys opportunities and customer feedback to the Store Manager.
• Recruits and on-boards top talent to ensure a best-in-class team; evaluates current talent and provides observations to Store Manager.
• Motivates and inspires associates to achieve sales goals and uphold brand standards; models expectations, recognizes outstanding performance and assists in the coaching and development of associates.
• Demonstrates a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the brand and our customers; treats customers and store team professionally, courteously, and respectfully.
• Celebrates and embraces individuality, inclusion and partnership; builds relationships and seeks out feedback for continuous self-development.
• Champions innovation and change, supports company initiatives, and reinforces a continuous improvement environment.
• Minimum of 1 year of retail store management experience required.
• Bachelor's/Associate degree preferred; high school diploma/equivalent required.
• Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and overnight shifts; some travel may be requested.
• Excellent communication and time management skills.
• Ability to walk, stand, bend, reach and squat for prolonged periods, and carry up to 20 pounds.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
For five decades, CALVIN KLEIN has been a cultural catalyst, creating a legacy of iconic imagery and provocative conversation while retaining its American DNA and youth-inspired designs. Our associates are a group of talented individuals with unique personalities and perspectives. At CALVIN KLEIN, we take risks, embrace differences and strive to make a positive impact on the world. Above all, we care passionately for the brand, our customer and each other. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, CALVIN KLEIN is one of the world’s largest and most successful designer fashion brands. We are driven by our associates, creating one of the most visionary workforces in fashion. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and the future we are creating. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN products exceeded $8 billion in 2017, and CALVIN KLEIN branded products are distributed in 110+ countries. CALVIN KLEIN employs a worldwide network of over 10,000 associates and operates more than 2,000 free-standing stores globally. Calvin Klein, Inc. was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
- 020 589 9888
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert