POSITION SUMMARY: Manage annual training plan for PVH Shanghai retail stores for both Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger brands. Lead all retail training projects in Shanghai.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL CONTACTS:Internal:
- Manage entire retail training business for PVH Shanghai market and ensure the national Learning & Development strategy can be well cascaded towards Shanghai stores associates.
- Explore business needs from Shanghai retail stores covering both Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger brands so to provide needed L&D support to more than 100 Retail stores and support business.
- Collect feedback from learners and their line managers to continuously improve training effectiveness.
- Produce and upgrade training content & materials on a yearly or half year basis for all China markets based on business needs.
- Lead national wide Learning & Development projects assigned by Line Manager.
- Nail the role as an Administrator / Learning Champion of PVH learning platform. Support Retail initiatives that take place on Workday & China Retail Academy.
- Explore learning resources from the marketplace and manage external training vendors to provide high quality values to PVH retail training content pool.
- Work closely with L&D team members to maintain the alignment across different geographies.
- Conduct training sessions, workshops, etc. or roll out L&D projects that cover national audiences.
- Support Line Manager to connect with Region office on any China market or Regional wide projects.
- Play a key role in the project teams of annual major programs initiated by HR L&D.
- Support local HR initiatives such as Associates activities, Inclusion & Diversity, CSR events, campus recruitment, etc.
HR, Retail, Brand management of both brands, whole Shanghai office and 100+ Retail stores. Key contacts in Region office.External: Vendors including but not limited to Mystery Shopping Providers, E-learning companies, training companies, etc.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:Direct: NoneIn-Direct: NoneKEY COMPETENCIES
- TRAINING SKILLS: Design and deliver training courses (both offline & online format) to general associates including retail stores and office.
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Set project goals and allocate tasks to members on the project team, work with internal and external parties to ensure the timely accomplishment of the project at high level of outcome.
- COMMUNICATION: Work closely with internal and external parties through effective communication and with high impact to internal stakeholders.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- INNOVATION: Looks to broadest possible view of an issue or challenge; uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective tactics.
At least 8 years' work experience including minimum 3 years' experience as trainer and 5 years' experience in the retail industry.Skills:
- Very good English level, fluent oral speaking and smooth writing is a MUST.
- Strong passion in Retail Training, mature training skills.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Experience in digital learning (E-platforms, contents producing) is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with business units and have high impact to internal customers
- Passionate, fast learner & willing to learn.
- Sense of working independently with quality.
- Strong office skills, excellent in PPT, Word, Excel, etc.