Entertainment Relations Manager
- Hugo Boss
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS is a world market leader in the premium fashion and luxury segment of the apparel market.
The Entertianment Relations Managerwill work in collaboration with the wider VIP & Communications Teams, reporting directly into the AG office in Metzingen, Germany. This role will be based in Los Angeles, CA.
What you can expect:
Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Daily liaison with stylists, manager and agents, identifying US based dressing opportunities ahead of the curve.
- Sample management, traffic and shipping, being able to stay on top of tracked shipments to & from Los Angeles.
- Managing product selections and sample orders in partnership with the Global team.
- Maintaining the annual celebrity calendar of events and sharing new ideas and opportunities in the market with the wider team.
- Planning and monitoring budgets for both local and global activations.
- Administrative duties including invoice processing for US events, store pulls and activations.
- Liaising with legal team for compliance checks and to coordinate contracts, keeping track of deliverables and posting schedules.
- Ability to create decks and share presentations quickly and efficiently.
- Managing KOL projects Worldwide and directly in UK/Europe and US, in tandem with regional teams in APAC and Japan.
- Managing seeding programs Worldwide on a daily basis, as well as around specific product launches and across all categories
- Monitoring results and ensuring all reporting is consistent.
- Exceptional relationships with stylists, agents, managers and publicists in the US
- Strong understanding of the entertainment landscape across all disciplines: music, film & TV, sports as well as popular culture at large and emerging trends.
- Strong interest in discovering new and emerging talent to work with.
- Expert in Digital, with a strong understanding of print and social media
- Experience working within a PR or marketing & communications team, preferably within fashion.
- Highly organized, with sample management experience.
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment with ability to adapt quickly to new challenges.
- A positive, collaborative personality with excellent people skills, a team-player.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels, respectful of all functions across the business.
- Ability to travel globally at short notice.
HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
The expected base salary range for this position is from $80,000 - $90,000. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. <
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert