- New York City, New York (US)
- Closing date
- 10 Apr 2023
- Sales & Business Development
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Account Executive role will be to represent Altuzarra to the domestic and international markets and to a given portfolio of customers. One of the primary roles will be to increase Altuzarra’s sales turnover by maintaining, managing and building the client base with a view to long-term relationships founded on excellent client service. The Account Executive will work in close collaboration with design, merchandising, marketing, logistics and finance teams to achieve business goals.
Altuzarra offers competitive benefits and great opportunities for growth.
- Support Director of Sales in managing Domestic or International department stores, online clients and the specialty stores with a strategic mindset and proactive approach.
- Build relationships with buyers and store teams with daily communication and visits: manage daily communication, in- season assortment changes, coordinate markdowns, returns, etc.
- Analyze selling on a weekly, monthly, and seasonal basis in order to identify opportunities to drive business.
- Works closely with the logistics team to optimize shipping/tracking of delivery flows.
- Travel to stores and conduct product knowledge clinics, sell days, trunkshows, etc.
- Work with merchandising and production teams to price the collection in light of budgets, targets and production constraints.
- Help set up Joor/Nuorder and produce linesheets.
- Attend all showroom activity for both Paris and New York.
- Take ownership of the order inputting, order confirmations and preparation of the production order, maintaining constant and fluid communications with management.
- Plan seasonal budgets for assigned clients and develop a realistic and achievable strategy of prospecting targets, and convert them into ongoing clients.
- Put in place marketing plans for each client by negotiating marketing contribution and work closely with marketing team.
- Develop with management a sales department budget including all expenses (eg showroom, travel, shipping, and marketing coop).
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in wholesale support roles with a luxury or relevant brand/business.
- Strong understanding of the Dept. Store/ Specialty Stores in the Designer RTW & ACC markets.
- Analytical skills: understanding of excel, retail math including mark-up, sell-through, OTB and gross margin.
- Knowledge of Joor and Nuorder is a plus.
“It is my desire to build a modern wardrobe for women to feel confident and sexy in their everyday lives.” - J.A.
Founded in New York by Creative Director Joseph Altuzarra in 2008, Altuzarra is a Luxury Women's Ready-to-Wear and Accessories brand seeking to inspire confidence, modernity and unapologetic sexiness.
ABOUT JOSEPH ALTUZARRA: Born and raised in Paris, Joseph Altuzarra has been keenly interested in the transformative power of fashion since a young age. His multicultural upbringing and avid interest in different facets of culture, ranging from film, literature to crafts are key influences throughout his collections.
Since the launch of Altuzarra in 2008, Joseph has received numerous accolades for his work, from Forbes’ 30 Under 30, Swarovski Award for Womenswear Design, as well as Business of Fashion’s #BoF500.
In 2014, Joseph was named by the Council of Fashion Designers America as the Womenswear Designer of the Year and in 2017, the Accessories Council’s Designer of the Year.
Apply for Account Executive
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert