BI Data Analyst
- Leeds, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 19 Apr 2023
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
The Data Analyst's primary responsibilities will be to manage the master data objects and to create, maintain and monitor the master data in SAP environments and other systems. You will be playing a key role in supporting the wider business globally by ensuring the integrity of Product Master Data in a timely manner.
The Data Analyst's primary responsibilities will be to manage the master data objects and to create, maintain and monitor the master data in SAP environments and other systems. You will be playing a key role in supporting the wider business globally by ensuring the integrity of Commercial Master Data in a timely manner.
- Create and manage the following master data objects ensuring data integrity and successful execution in SAP within agreed timelines:
- Vendor, Customer and Store/Site Master Data
- Financial master data relating to General Ledger, Cost and Profit centres
- Coordinate and manage Burberry's own store creation process in SAP, with off-shore support teams and wider business
- Work with business to implement data governance across the objects, including forming and implementing data quality rules, data monitoring and data cleansing
- Act as cover or backfill to support projects with testing, training, migration, documentation and hyper care across the business
- Work on business requests and issues via multiple platforms including a ticketing system
- Support operations by monitoring and analysing master data, key data, and master relationship data within the organization
- Work with the team and business stakeholders to identify, document and follow business processes
- Provide outstanding customer service to stakeholders by proactively identifying data quality issues, including root cause analysis and identification of appropriate resolutions
- Support other team members during peak periods, and other ad-hoc activities
- Experience of working with or around financial, vendor and/or customer data
- Excellent written and oral communication skills & confidence in liaising with other teams to investigate issues
- Problem solving with a flexible and proactive approach
- Attention to detail and structured approach to working
- Data accuracy and data integrity
- Team player
- Proficient user of Excel, Visio, MS Word and PowerPoint
- Previous experience with SAP and/or other ERP system is desirable
- Can work under pressure and to deadlines
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: United Kingdom || Not Applicable || Leeds || IT || DATA ANALYTICS || n/a ||
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons of the trench coat, trademark check and Prorsum knight, ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations.
At Burberry, every individual, every team and every function, shares an incredible passion for the brand and is guided by a ‘brand-first’ mind-set. Decisions are evaluated through the lens of the long-term health and vitality of the Burberry brand.
Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company. Inspired by three Core Values - Protect, Explore, Inspire - rooted in the brand’s heritage and continually informing its guiding principles, Burberry leverages its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert