Our vision is to establish HUGO BOSS as the leading premium tech-driven fashion platform worldwide and to be one of the top 100 global brands. At HUGO BOSS, we work as a team to apply our knowledge, skills and experience together and create a diversity of ideas and solutions. What unites us? We love fashion, we change fashion!
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!HUGO BOSS
is a world market leader in the premium fashion and luxury segment of the apparel market. The Savannah Distribution Center currently operates as a Foreign Trade Zone and receives/ships approximately 8 M units to approximately 100 Retail stores and over 300 Wholesale points of sale.
To support our distribution center in Savannah GA we are searching for an LogisticsAssociate Engineer
to be based in our Savannah office. The LogisticsAssociate Engineer
will provide direct support to Director of Strategic Planning. Working on various projects affecting the whole supply chain including logistics, transportation, and warehouse and material handling systems. Key responsibilities for the LogisticsAssociate Engineer
will include monitoring and continuous improvement of material handling processes. The LogisticsAssociate Engineer
will learn and implement best practices from other HUGO BOSS
Distribution Centers.What you can expect:Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Monitoring and enhancement of the relevant key figures of the operation from inbound to outbound
- Analysis, optimization and redesign of logistics workflows and processes
- Continuous evaluation of logistics key figures and analysis of volume to process for the preparation of subsequent decisions
- Taking on projects for the continuous development of logistics processes from conceptualization to implementation and stabilization.
- Definition of IT requirements for mapping logistics processes
- Close cooperation with our third party vendors within outsourcing projects
- Close cooperation with the team leaders of the warehouses as well as interface areas IT and Sales,
- Assumption of sub-projects for the commissioning and ramp-up of the second logistics center in Savannah GA.
- Support of distribution centers (NCSA), if necessary, with on-site assignments lasting several weeks
- BS Degree in industrial engineering with a focus on logistics / materials handling or supply chain management
- At least one year of professional experience in logistics planning and/or internship experience
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office / SAP EWM)
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication talent, willingness to perform, conceptual thinking skills
- Enthusiasm and support for new technology innovations, such as robotics and artificial intelligence
Your benefits:HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Prolonged standing, walking & sitting
- Some travel may be required
- 21 Paid Days Off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- 401(K) with company match
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.