BOSS Marketing Coordinator
- Hugo Boss
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Closing date
- 19 Apr 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
HUGO BOSS Nordic is looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Marketing Coordinator to join the Marketing team for our BOSS brand.
Working with the Marketing Manager in the Copenhagen, the role will be coordinating and executing the Nordic Marketing strategy, across retail and wholesale channels and day-to-day liaison with brand partners to deliver customer engagement.
What you can expect:
- Work with Marketing Manager and team to implement and execute the marketing strategy across the Nordic markets (DK, FI, NO, SE and Baltics)
- Liaise with key stakeholders internally and externally across retail, wholesale and partners to support marketing campaigns and activities with a focus on driving brand awareness, footfall to stores, customer acquisition and retention.
- Support Marketing Manager on planning and delivering store events and creation of post-event reports.
- Manage the briefing and approval process of local media artwork for retail- and wholesale partner communication (digital and print).
- Liaise with Store Managers on a regular basis regarding marketing opportunities in their area and support on leveraging local relationships.
- Coordinate local marketing assets with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for partner communication channel updates in line with key campaign launches and seasonal guidelines
- Track, analyse and report on development and growth of customer data base using internal software.
- End-to-end coordination and project management of marketing projects including stakeholder involvement
- Bachelor's degree or similar within Marketing/Communication
- Experience with coordinating projects, preferably marketing projects
- Detailed oriented yet still fast
- Excellent time management and attention to detail in execution and deliverables
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Danish including basic copywriting abilities
- Able to work independently with pace and attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Clear and articulate in communication (internal and external)
- Able to work with multiple stakeholders to deliver responsibilities within required deadlines.
- Fun working environment with a strong team mentality
- Flexibility and opportunity to work from home within the HUGO BOSS "Threedom of Work" work model
- Employee discounts and other benefits
- As a fashion company, we value good taste: this also applies to food. Therefore, we have a great lunch buffet in the office every day
ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT, PERSONAL OWNERSHIP, TEAM MENTALITY, SIMPLICITY & QUALITY andYOUTHFUL SPIRIT - these are the values that characterize our work. The passion that we put into every process step guarantees the quality that our products are famous worldwide. We treat each other with respect and work together creatively, it creates a unique working environment. Together, we strive to innovate and not only achieve our business targets, but also contribute to the environment, people and society. The basis for this? TRUST!
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert