Front and Back Office Representative
- Wayne, New Jersey, United States
- Closing date
- 24 Apr 2023
- Logistics & Supply Chain
The After Sales Representative for Front and Back Office delivers the highest level of customer service and ensures smooth organization and flow of the physical After Sales products. The Representative acts as link between Front Office and repair center, to guarantee an outstanding customer experience and satisfy Brand expectations, in line with Kering's vision, mission and goals while complying with the company's policies.
KERING After Sales Front and Back Office Representative
Job Family: After Sales, Group Operations
Job Title: Front and Back Office Representative
Location: Wayne, New Jersey
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maison's in Fashion, Leather Goods, and Jewelry: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maison's to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: "Empowering Imagination."
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
Complete customer request analysis and ensure a complete and prompt feedback to the Front End following internal procedures and cooperating with all the other functions involved in After Sales process (Front End, Back Office, Repairs center). The process includes, but it is not limited to, the following activities:
- Open ticket
- Receive / check tickets
- Evaluate ticket & technical issue (by photo and/or physically)
- Follow and apply Brand policy if requested
- Estimate the potential cost and time of repair
- Handle items in repair center and perform technical analysis in collaboration with Repair Associates
- Reroute ticket & damaged products
- Liaise with the Process and Spare Parts Specialists, by communicating spare parts trends observed.
- Escalate sensitive requests / issues (if needed)
- Solve and close the ticket
In addition, other responsibility connected with the main process are:
- Ensure continuous update of tickets through the system in order to guarantee the After Sales process traceability end-to-end
- Ensure the Data Processing through the Company's after sales tracking and monitoring systems and Inventory Management tools
- Produce, analyze and follow priorities coming from reports on After Sales activities and KPIs for continuous improvement
- Perform all the activities related to shipment and receiving of goods to/from the repair center, to/from stores, customers, vendors and Headquarters
- Manage the physical flow of spare parts (receiving, stocking, picking, shipping)
- Ensure the proper packaging of the items repaired
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in After Sales Services/customer service
- Strong customer orientation and sensitiveness to the world of Luxury products
- Good organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Dynamic, proactive, self-starter
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced working environment
- Problem solving skills
- Bilingual is a plus (Spanish, Russian or Mandarin / Cantonese / Simplified Chinese)
Kering Americas Inc.
A world leader in apparel and accessories, Kering develops an ensemble of powerful Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle brands. By ‘empowering imagination’ in the fullest sense, Kering encourages its brands to reach their potential, in the most sustainable manner. Present in more than 120 countries, the Group generated revenues of more than €11.5 billion in 2015 and had more than 38,000 employees at year end.
Talent is craftsmanship that is born when creative geniuses and artisans collaborate. Luxury talent at Kering is about having a bold vision which empowers confidence and creates beauty.
Kering empowers its employees to fulfil their potential and creativity by fostering their skills and performance in the most imaginative and sustainable manner for the long term.
Talent is the energy that powers our Group.
40, rue de Sèvres
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert