Tiktok Content Specialist
- Santa Monica, California
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
What you'll be doing:
- Build an engaged community on the FIGS TikTok by creating new relationships and engaging with creators in our space.
- With the help of the FIGS Film and Production teams, plan, execute, and post 5-7 TikTok's a week. You'll also work with the FIGS Copy, Customer Experience, Legal and Visual Design teams to keep our content consistent with the FIGS Brand.
- Ideate and pitch new content formats and styles in order to continually evolve the FIGS brand visually.
- Work closely with the FIGS Community, Legal and FIlm teams to create content with ambassadors and outside content creators.
- Identify unique and relevant marketing opportunities, including trends to take advantage of, and be able to act upon those opportunities quickly.
- 3-4 years of experience in Marketing and Social Media, with at 2 years of experience in creating TikTok-specific content.
- Strong understanding of the TikTok community, trends and culture. An understanding of healthcare and the healthcare community is a plus.
- Proficiency and fluency in TikTok's newest features, as well as formats popular on the platform.
- A great sense of humor and wit and the ability to translate that into relatable content
- Knowledge of film editing + producing is a plus.
- Experience working in Asana (or similar project management software) to manage calendars and projects.
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to translate the FIGS voice into TikTok-popular formats.
FIGS Compensation and Benefits
- At FIGS, your base salary is one part of your total compensation package. This role's base salary range is between $52,500 and $75,000. Actual base salary is determined based on a number of factors, including but not limited to your relevant skills, qualifications, and years of experience.
Additional Compensation and Benefits
- Equity: All FIGS employees have the opportunity to own shares of FIGS stock through our new-hire equity program. Additionally, FIGS provides a discount when purchasing FIGS stock voluntarily through our FIGS Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Other compensation and benefits offered include:
- Comprehensive benefits and perks package focused on your well-being, including premium medical, dental and vision coverage, and full access to wellness services through Ginger, Headspace, and Gympass. 100% FIGS-sponsored life insurance and disability insurance
- Amazing 401(k) program, with a company match up to the first 6% of your contribution
- Generous paid time off - We have 11 company holidays. For salaried team members, we offer flexible vacation. For our hourly team members, we offer up to 3 weeks of accrued vacation
- Meaningful time away for baby bonding, including parental leave, new parent care meals, and a transition back to work for primary caregivers
- FIGS Friends and Family 25% off Discount for FIGS apparel
- Access to FIGS Vet, Discounted Pet Daycare, and so much more...
*Benefits eligibility is determined by hour requirements and length of service
A little bit about us...
FIGS, Inc. is a founder-led, direct-to-consumer healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand that seeks to celebrate, empower and serve current and future generations of healthcare professionals. We redefine what scrubs are by creating technically advanced apparel and products that feature an unmatched combination of comfort, durability, function and style, all at an affordable price. With the largest DTC platform in healthcare apparel, we sell our products to a rapidly growing community of loyal customers. Through these customer relationships, FIGS has built a community and lifestyle around a profession, revolutionizing the large and fragmented healthcare apparel market and becoming the industry's category-defining healthcare apparel and lifestyle brand.
Our Threads for Threads initiative is integral to our mission to improve the lives of healthcare professionals on a global scale. Founded alongside FIGS in 2013, Threads for Threads donates scrubs to healthcare professionals working in resource-poor countries around the world.
FIGS is revolutionizing the $60B medical apparel industry by creating the highest quality medical apparel in the world and by selling directly to medical professionals through a thoughtfully branded and data-driven, digitally native platform. We have transformed the way medical professionals think and purchase their workwear and created a fanatical community made up of roughly one in ten people in the US that work in healthcare. FIGS product quality has set a new standard in apparel design and has a relentless focus on fit, function, design, and comfort. We also give back. Our Threads for Threads initiative is central to the mission and has donated scrubs to healthcare providers in need in over 35 countries around the world. We're a fast-growing, innovative, and collaborative team whose mission is to serve those who serve others.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert