Team Leader BOSS Shop in Shop Bilbao full time (f/m/x)
- Hugo Boss
- Bilbao, Spain
- Closing date
- 19 Apr 2023
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
HUGO BOSS is looking for an experienced Team Leader for the Store located on Gran Via 7 & 9 Street (Bilbao).
The idial candidate must have:
- Previous experience such as Team Leader in Retail, 3-5 years. (Luxury Retail is a plus).
- Previous experience in ECI, Malls or similars such as Team Leader.
- Excellent English Level, B2-C1.
- Previous experience managing teams, leading people.
- Previous experience managing KPIS and Actions plans.
-Free days: Sundays & Other day during the week.
-Staff 6 pax.
What you can expect:
In your role as a Team Leader, you act as an inspirational role model in leading and coaching your team members in the KPIs achievement with a tireless drive to deliver excellent customer service .
- Accountable for driving the team to achieve the location's performance targets and KPIs and define action plans for short and long term target achievements
- Coaching, developing and appraising of the team
- Effective recruiting and succession planning as well as networking
- Implement and maintain a customer centric mindset to build a loyal customer base
- Drive the use of all available tools and ensure procedures are executed and policies followed
- Build and maintain awareness of our competitors and local markets by sharing any relevant findings with your Area Manager and retail team
- Previous experience in a similar management role 3-5 years within a fashion and lifestyle retail environment
- Excellent leadership and people management skills to lead, motivate, train and develop the team through active management
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to the need of the business
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen and brand knowledge
- Willingness to constantly learn & develop
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal
- Experience in networking & building relationships
- Competitive salary, commission and attractive benefits
- Global career paths for specialists and leadership
- Tailored trainings and development opportunities
- International and inspirational working environment with a dynamic work culture
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert