Expert Talent Management (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date
- 24 Mar 2023
- Human Resources
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future/drive your future/drive your growth, at HUGO BOSS!
As an Expert Talent Management you will be responsible for a defined specialist area and for identifying and supporting our internal talents.
For this position, we are happy to discuss part-time models starting at 26 hours/week.
What you can expect:
- You are in constant and close contact with the talents and managers in your support area (Operations and corporate functions)
- You accompany career paths and advise talents individually
- You identify talents together with the department and work closely with the interfaces in HR (Strategic Business Partner, HR Manager, Talent Acquisition)
- You are responsible for the execution of the annual calibration rounds as well as the succession management
- You identify area-specific qualification measures and develop them in close cooperation with TM colleagues
- Successfully completed degree in psychology, business or similar
- At least 5 years of practical experience in talent management or in a generic HR position, ideally in an international company
- Qualified as a systemic and/or agile coach
- Practical experience in planning and conducting workshops
- Strong customer orientation and communication skills as well as a good understanding of business processes
- A high level of goal orientation coupled with a strong team spirit
- Business fluency in German and English
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Viola Oberdorfer (VIOLA_OBERDORFER@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert