Manager Global Customer Engagement - Personalization (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for aManager Global Customer Engagement - Personalization (m/f/d) who is passionate about turning HUGO BOSS customers into fans. A highly motivated team is waiting for you.
What you can expect:
- Turning customers into fans and prospects into buyers via engaging and interactive omnichannel customer journeys
- Design of global customer-focused omnichannel campaigns based on CDP Insights and a marketing automation orchestration tool
- Translate data, integration and activation requirements into easily understandable CDP use case definitions
- Collaborate with international teams and Marketing Interfaces such as eCommerce, Mobile App, Performance Marketing, Newsletter and offline Retail
- Act as an interface between the business and the technical implementation teams, coordinating the inclusion of functional as well as non-functional requirements from the business side
- Centralize CDP evolutions requests and guarantee a good understanding of the functional and technical requirements
- Drive and Support the definition of the omnichannel approach to service customer engagement across departments and stakeholders
- Monitor and analyze customer journey performance metrics, efficiently communicate key findings to other cross-functions and optimize omnichannel member campaigns along customer lifecycle
- Monitoring new trends, initiate and test various technologies to personalize customer experience through product recommendation strategies, content and other personalization initiatives
- Successfully completed studies in the field of business administration, economics, communication or an equivalent qualification
- Several years of professional experience in CRM, Customer Engagement or Digital Marketing
- Strong knowledge and a deep understanding of omnichannel campaign processes
- Strong organizational & management skills, ability to easily understand the issues of your internal customers and to lead your projects with relevance and operational efficiency
- Very good analytical skills and structured approach
- Passionately customer-centric, able to think analytically and creative to design omnichannel customers
- Good understanding of individual channel-specific processes and KPIs to design a seamless customer journey framework
- Technically savvy, creative and have communication skills to bridge cross-departmental international teams
- Knowledge of a Customer Data Platform (CDP) or comparable technologies is desirable
- Experience in KPI driven optimization of campaigns
- Basic understanding of all online and offline marketing channels
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert