International Sales Manager
- Samsøe Samsøe
- Copenhagen, Hovedstaden (DK)
- Closing date
- 13 Apr 2023
- Sales & Business Development
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As our new International Sales Manager, you will be responsible for executing all account-specific strategies within the territories, reporting directly to the Head of Sales. You will cultivate an active dialogue with buyers regarding the product, brand positioning and develop action-oriented proposals for both key accounts and business partners in external markets.
Driving the business forward with an analytical mindset to the key account management and strong relation to buyers is key.
More specifically, you will drive and be involved in the following:
- Structure KPI and Key Account Management for International physical retailers
- Responsible for sales territories: KR, CH, JP, CA, US, CIS, AU, NZ, GR, and the Middle east
- Optimize sales performance through implementation of reporting and auto supply
- Optimizing sell through and visual brand presence
- Implement and secure data for Business Intelligence
- Develop and implement NOS
- Responsible for stock level
- Budget follow-up and analyze
- Planning, executing, and participating in 4-6 annual sales pushes (in addition to general sales season)
- Responsible for terms overview
- Report and give feedback to the Head of International Sales
- You have experience with international sales within the fashion industry and a strong understanding of the fashion business
- Analytical approach to retail
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-disciplined, and proactive
- Familiar with Nu Order or other B2B platforms
- Flexible in working hours and prepared to travel
- In possession of a driver’s license
- Structured and organized
- Both independent, and a team player
- Confident in English
- An interesting and challenging position in a fast-growing international company
- An exciting workplace with a strong team of colleagues across borders
- A job with many possibilities and opportunities for personal- and professional growth
The position is full-time and is based at the Head Office in Copenhagen, although traveling must be expected. We are looking to fill this role with immediate effect.
If you can identify with our concept and our ambitions, we look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through the link to the right.
We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and therefore encourage everyone to apply for the position, regardless of origin, skin color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
If you have any questions, please contact Vitus Overgaard, Head of Sales - email@example.com
SAMSØE SAMSØE is an international brand rooted in Scandinavian simplicity. With a nod to our Scandinavian heritage, we are defined by a wearable aesthetic that combines the utilitarian energy of Copenhagen street style with a quintessentially Scandinavian spirit. Collections transcend trends, drawing on Denmark’s renowned design tradition, resulting in minimalist, affordable and accessible fashion with a clear Nordic look. Samsøe Samsøe is currently sold in over 40 own stores and more than 1500 retail spaces across 27 countries, as well as online.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert