We now have a rare and exciting opportunity for a skilled and experienced individual to join our stunning Chadstone Boutique as an Operations Coordinator on a Full-time basis.
In this role, you will effectively perform all aspects of customer service within the boutique that relate to customer repairs, servicing orders, call enquiries including stock availability, post sale offerings and customer correspondence.
For many of our customers, a visit to Tiffany is something to be treasured. Whether they are pampering themselves with an indulgent treat or shopping for a memorable gift. They bring us their greatest dreams - of style, glamour and love - and it is our obligation to honor those dreams with grace and artful understanding. Your role
Blue Box. White Ribbon. That's a wrap.
- Ensure all repair and service orders are managed and completed in a timely manner, and successfully meet company's service quality standards using the approved Tiffany & Co. process guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure that all customer inquiries, via telephone, email or in person are being responded to in an appropriate and timely manner and completed to high standards of resolution following Tiffany & Co. established processes and procedures.
- Apply consultative one-to-one selling and product knowledge to all customer interactions to develop and build ongoing customer relationships and confidence.
- Ensure client experience is maximized in all after-sales interactions.
- This is a cross-functional role that will be based on the floor and BOH to deliver support to the operations and retail teams.
- Assume Client Advisor responsibility when required to help the team win.
- Assist with planning and coordination of store events.
- Work with the store leadership and sales staff to ensure appropriate understanding of the merchandise procedures and processes.
- To use initiative to streamline processes and create efficiencies within the merchandise group.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of two years sales experience within a customer-focused environment. Be it Sales, Retail, Hospitality or Aviation…We believe a diverse workforce makes a difference. A dynamic service-driven personality is essential!
We are seeking:
- A Blue Box Enthusiast.
- Solid attention to detail and problem-solving capabilities, proven multi-tasking experience with an ability to meet deadlines, professionalism and a commitment to excellence.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a diverse client base and collaborate with colleagues.
- Flexibility to work traditional retail trading hours, including weekdays and weekends, late nights and holidays.
This is just the beginning. Apply now!
- Generous salary package, employee discounts and milestone gifts
- High performing, caring, fun and dynamic team
- Culture focused on wellbeing, innovation and growth
- Endless career opportunities with the largest luxury group - LVMH!
- Professional growth and development and individual up-skilling opportunities
- Great mentoring from a highly experienced management team
- An inspired career is life's best accessory.