ECommerce Operations Associate EUME
- Tory Burch
- Milano, Italy
- Closing date
- 30 Apr 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
The ECommerce Operations Associate EUME will report and work closely with the Senior Director, Ecommerce EUME and Ecommerce Team ensuring best-in-class operations and customer experience across our digital channels.
- Work with third digital party vendors, taking ownership of accounting, catalogue management, post-purchase operations, and aligning with key business partners (Retail, Planning & Merchandising).
- Operational support for all EU omni-channel websites.
- Investigate payment and fraud management through external vendors.
- Manage all order fulfillments (investigating failed orders, logistic issues, delays, etc.) liaising with our EU Distribution Centers as well as with Stores
- Management and analysis of ecommerce returns.
- Partnering with Retail Operations, Logistics, IT, Planning, and Service Client, to confidently troubleshoot any operational issues, and escalate where needed.
- Support the team in the launch of digital products, collaborating with all relevant stakeholders
- Working cross-functionally with HQ on global projects in the growth of the EU region.
- Support the Ecommerce team and achieve trading metrics.
- Regular reporting to team members and the wider business on ecommerce activities and challenges.
- Key point of contact with internal and external Service Clients
- Build valuable relationships with regional and HQ stakeholders
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, watches, home and beauty. There are more than 200 Tory Burch boutiques across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, and the brand is available at over 3,000 department and specialty stores worldwide and toryburch.com. In 2015, the Company introduced Tory Sport, a performance activewear collection that celebrates the elegance of sport. Inspired by the grace and strength of athletes. Tory Sport balances high-tech fabrics with classic design.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert