- Ermenegildo Zegna Group
- Shanghai, China
- Closing date
- 20 Apr 2023
- Human Resources
- Full Time
The Field Coach will deliver a combination of in-store coaching programs & training initiatives based on the GCR learning portfolio & local programs tailor made to the needs of the store network. You will partner with stores, retail leaders and Zegna L&D to build capabilities through active coaching to enhance capabilities on selling, styling, product & brand knowledge and clienteling.
Your working time will split between in-store coaching & training and working on different retail capability projects, which will require frequent travel. You will report to the GCR Head of Learning & Development.
- Ensure a retail luxury standard of in-store coaching & training by person and by group, effectively follow up and tracking results after coaching & training.
- Co-create and lead a structure & culture of in-store coaching, in partnership with Store Managers through in-store sales coaching and quick feedback and follow through.
- Provide feedback to Area Manager and Head of Retail on performance and continued learning needs after in-store sessions
- Follow up on individual store opportunities to increase key KPIs & service.
- Deliver in-house face-to-face facilitation of global or local retail training initiatives.
- Support development & follow up on new training initiatives based on retail & store needs to improve store & team performance.
- Manage, conducting & tracking the quality and impact of all retail training initiatives in partnership with the Retail Director, Area Retail Managers & Store Management team
- Identify training needs with the store and curate store specific or tailor-made training plans/strategies, in close partnership with the Retail Leaders
- Inspiring, curious, open, patience, energetic and passionate
- Training delivery/facilitation, with experience of the luxury industry, fashion products, selling and customer service.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Fluency in Mandarin and English
- Hands-on working style, ability to work independently and a self-starter
- Good understanding for the luxury business
- Collaborative through with good communication & coordination skills towards internal and external parties
- Competent computer skills in the Microsoft Office suite, typically Excel & PowerPoint, and experience of working with eLearning platforms.
- Open minded, excellent time and task management skills
- 2-3 years in Luxury Retail or as an In-Store Trainer, preferably in fashion or luxury fashion
- Facilitation & in-store coaching to all levels in a store
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is a leading luxury menswear brand and one of the most renowned businesses in Italy. Founded in 1910 in Trivero, in the Biella Alps, by the young entrepreneur Ermenegildo, whose vision was to ethically create the world’s finest textiles through innovation and the sourcing of the noblest fibers directly from their markets of origin, the company is managed today by the fourth generation of the Zegna family with Gildo Zegna as CEO. Since the late 1980s, the company has implemented a comprehensive strategy of verticalization, creating a global luxury brand which now ranges from fabric to clothing to accessories, and is focused on retailing, pioneering early entry in emerging luxury markets, in addition to being the first luxury brand to open a monobrand store in China in 1991. In 2000 The Group established Fondazione Zegna, of which Anna Zegna is President, to manage the philanthropic activities of the Zegna family in support of organizations that work to improve society and the environment. In 2012 a new Ermenegildo Zegna project was launched worldwide: ZegnArt, an independent commitment focused on international collaboration in the field of visual arts and in February 2014, the Group announced the Ermenegildo Zegna Founder’s Scholarship, a 25-year project named for its founder with an annual investment in education of €1 million. In July 2014, to reach higher standards in its production, the Group acquired the majority share of the Achill wool farm, an Australian property located in the New South Wales region, where Merino sheep are bred. The purchase represents a decisive step for the Zegna company, reconfirming its longstanding support of the wool industry and completing its verticalization strategy.
Via Savona 56/A Milano
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert