- Milan (Italy) or Florence (Italy)
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
He/She will report to the Retail Director and will be responsible for product buys each season and proper allocation of OTB spend per Store and for all product categories of the brand including but not limited to shoes, leather goods, jewelry and casa collections
Responsibilities and general duties:
- Measuring sales, inventory, turn, and gross margin results each month along with KPIs
- Weekly product transfers and consolidations; EOS inventory management
- Provide operational support and oversight of our retail network & e-commerce, including POS systems support, inventory management, product knowledge training, service and sales training and support.
- Monitoring of purchasing needs taking into account production planning and stock levels.
- He/she guarantees the control of supplies in terms of quality and quantity of goods, and delivery times;
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis pertaining to various elements in the competitive market (pricing, trends, local markets, etc); end of season product/sales recap.
- Develop ideas and strategies to improve operational efficiency, add value, aid business performance and work towards a strategy of continuous improvement.
- Partner with in-store team to solicit qualitative feedback on product, customers, store environments & competitors Liaise with Visual Merchandising, Marketing and Store’ teams creating synergies and contributing to the business's commercial performance
- Constant monitoring of the carry over and never out of stock product for all product categories
- At least 5 years of working experience in a buying role in luxury contexts.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English, other languages will be a plus.
- Problem solving skills and a solution-based mentality Accuracy and attention to detail Ability to prioritize tasks, and ensure delivery of results within tight deadlines Availability to travel Good knowledge of MS Office
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Economics, Fashion Retail & Management or similar path degree
Born in Colombia and raised between Miami and London, Edgardo Osorio, AQUAZZURA Founder & Creative Director, combines his passion for modern design with impeccable luxury craftsmanship to create timeless footwear with a twist.
After attending the London College of Fashion and Central Saint Martins, he made his first step into the footwear world, working with some of the most prestigious luxury brands such as Salvatore Ferragamo, René Caovilla, and Roberto Cavalli. In 2011, after working in the industry for 10 years, and at just 25 years old, Osorio launched his luxury footwear brand AQUAZZURA, whose Headquarters are situated at Palazzo Corsini, the heart of Florence, surrounded by the best shoemakers and craftsmen in the world.
Edgardo Osorio draws his inspiration from European luxury and tradition, whilst creating shoes that are both sexy and incredibly comfortable, and his signature styles have soon become footwear staples, often seen on the feet of Hollywood stars, European royalty and trendsetters all around the globe.
On top of his iconic seasonal collections, Osorio has also collaborated with renowned personalities as Poppy Delevingne and Claudia Schiffer, as well as with brands such as de Gournay, the world renowned hand-painted luxury wallpaper company, with whom he launched exclusives capsule collections.
AQUAZZURA is available at over 300 top retailers of the world in over 58 countries, with boutiques in Florence, London, New York, Miami, Las Vegas, Moscow, Paris, Costa Mesa and soon in Dubai and Hong Kong.
Apply for Senior Buyer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert