Project Buyer Indirect Procurement EMEA (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date
- 27 Apr 2023
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Are you a negotiation talent, enthusiastic about strategic approaches and do you want a varied working environment in a dynamic company? We are looking for a procurement pioneer to build up and establish the shared service centre for indirect procurement in Europe.
What you can expect:
- Planning and execution of complex, strategic procurement projects in cooperation with all HUGO BOSS national companies in EMEA
- Conception and execution of tenders as well as preparation of bid comparisons
- Independently conducting contract negotiations and concluding contracts
- Development and implementation of purchasing strategies within the respective commodity groups
- Maintenance of existing and establishment of new supplier relationships (national/international) as well as development of cost optimization potentials
- Involvement in projects, in particular support for the introduction of an e-procurement system
- Possibility to develop and unfold more sustainable and innovative solutions around procurement
- Successfully completed business degree or comparable training, ideally with a focus on procurement
- At least 3 years of professional experience in strategic procurement
- Experience in the roll-out of e-procurement solutions (e.g. SAP Ariba) would be desirable
- A hands-on mentality combined with profound project management know-how
- Good knowledge of English as well as another European language (e.g. French)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (esp. Excel, Powerpoint) as well as a confident handling of SAP
- A goal- and team-oriented way of working as well as a high analytical thinking ability
- Excellent communication skills as well as negotiation skills and persuasiveness in dealing with suppliers
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation. Please contact Julia Preiß (JULIA_PREISS@HUGOBOSS.COM), Human Resources.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert