Omnichannel Process Specialist (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Are you looking for a career start in Omnichannel Retail with a Global Fashion Brand? Then apply now as a Junior Process Expert in the Omnichannel division at HUGO BOSS. We will find the right field for you to start your career and impact the core systems which support our Omnichannel Retail business.
With over 500 employees, we are shaping the future of our system landscape, working closely with our IT department and with our local head office teams.
With a high business understanding and company specific process know-how we enable HUGO BOSS to drive customer centric services. Our mission for success is the full and consistent integration of core technology systems in our global processes.
What you can expect:
- Project management during the implementation of new software solutions in close collaboration with Global IT
- Consulting for the efficient design and optimization of business processes
- Detailing the business requirements for further improvement of the existing system landscape
- Coordinating cross-functional acceptance tests before hand-over to business users
- Ensuring knowledge transfer for 'how to' of new tools to business users
- Growing understanding of Omnichannel system architecture based on SAP, Microsoft and other software systems
- Drive customer-centric processes to achieve our CLAIM 5 strategy goals
- A focus as a Process Expert in one of our diverse areas, e.g. e-Commerce, Retail, Sales & Merchandising
- Completed studies in business administration, business informatics or comparable
- Strong interest in how systems and process support efficient global retailing
- Solution-oriented thinking and independent action
- Organizational talent with high service and team orientation
- Good English proficiency
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert