Assistant Store Manager - BOSS Store, Columbus Circle
- Hugo Boss
- New York City, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping experience, showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations and executing operational strategies resulting in positive operating profits.
What you can expect:
- Utilize effective communication skills in training and developing staff, delivering exceptional service to customers, driving business with the merchant group and general problem solving.
- Lead the team to achieve positive results by supporting top line sales, profit and loss management and inventory control.
- Establish a goal oriented selling culture that focuses on relationship selling, building a client base and exceptional service.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures through regular store management and staff meetings, store walk-through and audits.
- Monitor performance, provide direction, and take corrective action when needed.
- Cultivate a relationship with the community via personal involvement, PR events and advertising opportunities.
- Continually evaluate and react to performance issues and actively recruit candidates.
- Ability to work varied hours/days to oversee store operations.
- Ensure all relevant conditions relating to Health & Safety are fulfilled and empower store staff to achieve the highest standards to support store management within this area.
- Knowledgeable in all Health & Safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure all documentation relating to Health & Safety are well recorded and maintained.
- BS College Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of Specialty Retail Management experience
- Excellent organizational, time management, analytical, and leadership skills
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Ability to process information and merchandise through computer system and POS register system.
- Ability to communicate with associates and guests.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Base Pay + Commission
- Earned Vacation and Sick time
- Health and Wellness Benefits
- Company Paid Holidays
- Generous Employee Discount
The expected base salary range for this position is from $28/hour - $31.25/hour. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range.Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained.Market and organizational factors are also considered.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert