Full Time HUGO Specialist - BOSS Store, SoHo
- Hugo Boss
- New York City, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
Become a brand ambassador and be part of a team that works with passion, ambition and expertise to create excellent customer experiences. Be among the first to bring our collections from the runway to the customers! Join our team and explore career opportunities that are tailor-made for you!
Convey a positive impression of HUGO BOSS to the marketplace by delivering an exceptional shopping experience through our Customer First mentality, be the expert in showcasing the brand through exciting merchandise presentations, achieving annual sales goals in a team environment and executing operational strategies resulting in positive operating profits in our HUGO department.
What you can expect:
Organize for Growth
- Meet department sales plan by serving as leader and specialist in the HUGO department.
- Work closely with and develop peers to build this business
- Serve as a mentor and leader on the sales floor to educate sales associates with product knowledge so they can assist you in building the businesses. You will hold training seminars as needed with new collection arrivals and new hires
- Lead by example: closing sales, providing exceptional customer service and focus
- Guide team regarding the appropriate and timely communication with clients and customer contacts
- Strive to achieve department/store targets with key focus on key KPI's - OFS / Customer Voice / UPT
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the inventory reducing losses and achieve the highest understanding of product knowledge for the respective department
Product is King
- Follow up on product deliveries / OOS / Develop a relationship with B&M
- Hold product training sessions with team introducing NEW product / Storytelling and Exclusive launches
- Ensure full store execution in Model store and NEXT LEVEL RETAIL MERCHANDISING incorporating Story telling at all times
- Product knowledge includes understanding fit, cut, features and benefits, materials used, current fashion, inspiration, etc.
- New business outstanding customer issues or needs, and client development results
- Feedback from clients and sales associates regarding product
- Follow up with clients on NEW season launches / Events creating relationships with key clients and turning them into Fans
- Build a clientele in order to meet individual sales goals and cross and up sell
- Continue to develop the existing business by contacting repeat customers
- Assist with identifying slow sells, stock rotation, style replenishment, best sellers and product needs
- Follow all CRM initiatives as it relates to your business (i.e. inviting customers back to shop, knowing key customers, email capture, etc.)
- BS College Degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 1 - 2 years of Specialty Retail Management experience
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and leadership skills
- Demonstrated strong customer service and communication
- Independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Base Pay + Commission
- Earned Vacation and Sick time
- Excellent Health Care, Dental, Vision
- Generous Employee discount
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert