Senior Global Buyer (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
- Senior Manager
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Senior Global Buyer (m/f/d) to strengthen our Global Merchandise Management In-Season Response team. A highly motivated team of expertswho, of course, greatly enjoy their work is looking forward to you joining them.
What you can expect:
- Responsible for the definition and implementation of the Global Retail assortment for all kind of products and all Wearing Occasions
- Ensure an increasing share of an effective, global and market-driven retail buy that is reflecting the dedicated market needs
- Collect and analyse global market data and derive actions.
- Evaluate customer feedback, retail management feedback, buyer feedback, CRM data, product trends, market trends, macro trends and consolidate all regional retail product requirements.
- Create a Retail pre-CFW and be end to end accountable together with brand merchandising within the BU in order to improve margin achievement and decrease left overs.
- Identify and realize global business potentials to drive both top line growth as well as brand desirability
- Define and align global 360° marketing activities to drive brand awareness and revenues through the global assortment
- Brand Ambassador as well as internal and external role model function
- Functional leading
- Successfully completed studies in Business Administration, Fashion/Textile Management or comparable
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Brand/Product Management and/or Merchandise Management/Buying in a fast paced environment
- Ability to understand, abstract and streamline global product requirements
- Very strong analytical skills as well as a comprehensive understanding of financial figures
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize work effectively
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and pays close attention to detail
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify market trends and translate them into concrete use cases for BOSS Womenswear
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient level user with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert