Creative Data Manager HUGO Menswear (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date
- 30 Apr 2023
- Creative - Graphics, Images
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
To strengthen our team we're looking for a motivated team player who makes the difference in our HUGO Menswear team.
What you can expect:
- Holistic responsibility for the systemic implementation of the specified design idea until the product is ready for series production and production release while adhering to the defined timeline. Communicate and track product requirements and changes to interfaces
- Independent form and style creation
- Content creation and management of creative BOM for style release from protophase to sampling to series
- Sales copy for the digital showroom as well as the ecom
- Editing and approval of the form style and quality BOM in PLM and SAP. Color coding of creative ingredients in the BOM.
- Providing and adapting the BOM to the needs of the vendor, thus coordinating the communication between vendor (INTERNATIONAL) and the internal interfaces
- Content coordination and contact person for problem solving of internal interfaces (Design, R&D; PD; TE; CAD..)
- Consulting: Contact person for production companies as well as suppliers in R&D, relevant consultant for internal interfaces in product development and milestone meetings (e.g. Fittings, CBO Meeting, FVP, etc.)
- Very good SAP, PLM and PDM systems, very good Office and Excel skills
- Good knowledge of English
- Analytical and structured
- able to define solution concepts independently, relevant experience in process flow, independent coordination and correction
- Very good social networking, good intercultural skills
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert