Mid-weight Graphic Designer
- W6 7AF, London (Greater)
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- Creative - Graphics, Images
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are looking for a Mid-Weight Graphic Designer to join our team in London. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a fast-growing company, reporting to the Art Director, and working closely with Head of Marketing, E-commerce teams, Wholesale and China teams, you will be:
● Brand aesthetics
○ Ensuring all imagery and creativity is maintained to a high standard across our online store, including campaign collection shoot imagery and e-commerce imagery, implementing visual merchandising strategy.
○ Overseeing assets for a variety of marketing, PR and business needs such as training packs, marketing decks, presentations etc.
● Graphic Design
○ Overseeing and creation of design, layout, and formatting of graphic materials, integrating typographic, photographic elements.
○ Working closely with the E-Comm team to provide the correctly formatted and on-brand images of products and video.
○ Overseeing and supporting banners for display ads & affiliate marketing.
○ Overseeing and supporting artwork across organic and paid channels such as newsletters, website, paid social and PPC ads etc.
○ Working closely with the Marketing teams to create high quality content and ensure strong storytelling in alignment with the marketing calendar.
○ Managing and creating all print collateral across marketing, wholesale and internal use and ensuring it is maintained to a high standard.
○ Support on content distribution across social media accounts.
● The ideal candidate:
○ 3-6 years of relevant experience in a similar role either in-house or at an agency, preferably within E-Commerce.
○ Excellent layout, typography and retouching skills
○ Understanding and experience working with print processes.
○ Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign.
○ Motion Design and video editing/animation skills a plus but not essential.
○ Collaborative team player, actively contributing to meetings and creative brainstorming.
○ Demonstrated understanding of social media best practices, and a keen interest in digital trends, platform innovation and new features.
○ Strong organisational skills - able to multitask, prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
○ Strong attention to detail and visual understanding of brand DNA.
○ Experience in a fast-paced, creative work environment, eager to learn and grow .
○ Fluent in English (spoken and written).
Full-time position beginning of May.
Based in London with flexible working environment offered (from home/ office in Hammersmith)
Must have the right to work in the UK.
Please provide CV and portfolio examples.
DeMellier is a London-based fast-growing designer handbag brand with strong values at heart. Awarded twice by the British Luxury Association WALPOLE, recognising its commitment to innovation, craftsmanship and the highest standards of quality. DeMellier handbags have become a favourite among strong women all over the world, including celebrities such as Beyonce, Emily Blunt, January Jones, Kristen Bell and Lily Collins among others.
In addition to its direct-to-consumer business, DeMellier is stocked in leading department stores such as Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Matchesfashion, Le Bon Marche and Lane Crawford among others.
- 0207 730 9411
20 Hammersmith Broadway
Apply for Mid-weight Graphic Designer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert