Social Media Coordinator
- Barcelona (Provincia), Cataluña (ES)
- Closing date
- 14 Apr 2023
- PR & Communications
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you passionate about social media? Would you like to work in the fashion sector and lead its innovation challenges within the communication area? We are looking for you!
Introducing ourselves: Every day more than 10,000 passionate professionals add their personal brand to STRADIVARIUS. This makes our company one of the most stimulating places to work in the fashion industry. To create this unique experience, we face many challenges where communication is key to finding the solutions.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSABILITIES
- Responsible for the brand's global social media strategy.
- Coordination and conceptualization of digital campaigns and content definition.
- Strategy, coordination and monitoring of daily content in RRSS.
- Management of weekly content with the countries and their publication on digital platforms.
- Support in the optimization of the strategy and global campaigns of each platform to increase the visibility and sales of the brand from the social platforms.
- Weekly preparation of results analysis based on brand and business KPI's.
- Continuous improvement based on analysis of social data/metrics, knowledge and best practices.
- Support in the analysis of campaigns with Influencers or KOL'S.
- Paid social media strategy. (Brand) and coordination with external providers for planning and monitoring of Digital Marketing campaigns + analytics.
HOW WE IMAGINE YOU
- Degree in Advertising, Communication, Journalism, Marketing or related.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a similar position.
- Creativity, agility and flexibility.
- Ability to conceptualize digital campaigns.
- Experience in digital marketing and influencers.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Fluent level of Spanish and English. Valuable other languages.
- Methodology and high degree of responsibility.
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate teams.
- Communicative capacity.
- High degree of attention and care in all the written work developed.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Be part of a multicultural and diverse work environment where you learn every day.
- An attractive package of social benefits, with tax advantages such as: medical insurance, restaurant tickets, transportation and childcare.
- Discounted Affinty Card in all Inditex group brands.
- Dining service partially subsidized by the company.
- Bus service available from different points in Barcelona.
- Your well-being is our priority, so we offer you medical and physiotherapy services.
- Gym available in the office.
- Remote English or Spanish classes at no cost to you.
Stradivarius is a company committed to equal opportunities. All applicants will be treated fairly and not discriminated against on the grounds of gender, ethnic origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We are Stradivarius! We are passionate for fashion: every day is unique and stimulating. . We are dynamic, flexible, curious people and we encourage collaborative and multicultural environments. . We love team and project leaders and the multicultural and collaborative environments. We are dynamic, flexible and curious. We question the present to build the future. If you identify yourself with these values, we have to meet each other!
Stradivarius is a fashion brand that brings the latest trends in clothing and accessories to the street. It is a dynamic company that is constantly evolving, whose team is the key to its success.
A life style in which passion for fashion, style and creativity is the engine of the day to day.
The stores constitute a bright and enveloping space where one can find the latest trends, they are a magical setting to enjoy a unique shopping experience.
Present in 75 countries, Stradivarius has more than 950 stores and its headquarters and logistic centers are situated in Barcelona.
- 34 938 378 000
Avinguda de la Ciència, 26-36
Cerdanyola del Vallès
Apply for Social Media Coordinator
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert