Visual & Sales Consultant
- Paul Smith
- Bow Lane, Central London
- Competitive + commission
- Closing date
- 9 Apr 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Paul Smith is one of Britain’s leading independent design companies. We champion positivity, curiosity and creativity. These qualities underpin every Paul Smith design, whether it’s a shirt, a shop or a special collaboration. Reaffirming the values that Paul set down in 1970, ‘classic with a twist’ remains the guiding principle of the company. Happily positioned between high fashion and formalwear, while taking reference from both, Paul Smith has always been proud to stand apart.
We a great opportunity available for a Full Time Sales Consultant to join our team at our Bow Lane store in London. This is a Monday to Friday role. You will be responsible for assisting the Management team with achieving sales targets, whilst developing and maintaining excellent client relationships and promoting the brand image. Excellent customer service must be delivered at all times and up to date product knowledge. The Store is open Monday to Friday.
• To meet and greet all clients and act as a brand ambassador representing Paul Smith Ltd.
• To keep clients up to date with any Paul Smith activity; to ensure they are fully engaged with the Paul Smith brand.
• To ensure that you receive and maintain a high level of product knowledge at all times and to consistently share this with your customers.
• To take initiative to build upon the stores clientele book, emailing and keeping in contact with clients on a regular basis, inviting them to relevant events and keeping them aware of any new products.
• Maximising all sales at every opportunity to ensure you are meeting and exceeding your personal and store targets.
• As a brand ambassador for Paul Smith Ltd, to maintain a good standard of appearance and to undertake to wear clothing allowance as provided by the company.
• To ensure visual presentation, store maintenance and housekeeping is kept to the company's desired standard, both on and off the shop floor.
• Confidently use technology in store such as store tablets to enhance the customer experience and till systems to efficiently process transactions and payments from clients.
• Any other related duties that are outlined from time to time by the Store Management team.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• A minimum of 3 GCSE passes, equivalent qualifications or practical attainment.
• Previous experience of retail selling in luxury fashion stores.
• Experience of providing excellent customer service.
• Ability to work towards weekly sales targets.
• Ability to build and communicate excellent product knowledge.
• Ability to maintain excellent housekeeping standards.
• Passion for style, fashion and the Paul Smith brand.
• Smart in appearance and individual.
• Interest and knowledge of current trends in music, arts and culture.
• Has initiative; is motivated.
• Flexible and reliable.
• Good team member, helpful, approachable and trustworthy.
At Paul Smith, we celebrate and encourage applications from all walks of life into our growing workforce. We are committed to empowering people from any background, belief system, or ethnicity, offering an inclusive environment where talent is recognised and valued.
Paul Smith is Britain’s foremost designer. He is renowned for his creative aesthetic, which combines tradition and modernity.
- 0115 968 5904
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert