Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.JOB PURPOSE
Visual merchandising is a global brand voice, translating Daniel Lee's inspiration and creations from our showrooms to our stores (windows and in-store). This is achieved by using tools such as product merchandising techniques, props and windows to ensure the visual consistency of our global brand and the continuity of our collections. The objective is to communicate to our customers and potential customers the spirit of our luxury brand, as well as the product delivery flow and renewal in parallel with our media campaigns. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop understanding of Visual Merchandising guidelines and monthly Delivery launch deck
- In partnership with the VMAs and store team, assist in executing the monthly Visual Merchandising guidelines and monthly Delivery across French store.
- Support the SVM to plan and implement bi-monthly window displays, monthly window refreshes and in-store installations according to company standards and timelines
- Assist with the set-up of the appointments and events in store
- Support store leadership to ensure the store is presented in an elevated and luxury way by being detail orientated and understanding the client experience, through the windows, product placement, etc.
- Work with the VMA team to ensure key investments are represented on the shop floor
- Provide on-going VM training to the VMA and store team
- Be responsible for the VM tools BOH organization
- Support with providing photo requests to the SVM
- Be familiar with all Burberry visual communications, guidelines, best-practice documents and regional initiatives
- Be creative and put forward visual ideas and suggestions relevant for the region
- Liaise with SVM to make best visual decisions for local clients within the global vision
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: France || Non applicable || Paris || VISUAL MERCHANDISING || NO DEPARTMENT - FIS9018 || n/a ||