PR Manager - work remotely (US & UK markets)
- London (Greater) (GB)
- Up to USD $30,000 per annum, work remotely, part-time
- Closing date
- 15 Apr 2023
- PR & Communications
- Contract Type
- Part Time
Koraru is looking for a self motivated PR Manager to join our team. The PR Manager will be responsible for creating and implementing the brand’s global PR & influencer strategy in our key markets, as well as working together with brand executives to craft a vision and direction for the brand’s image. We are looking for someone with a wide degree of creativity and resourcefulness, with a positive and professional approach to management and great communication skills.
We would love to work with someone that has an entrepreneurial approach to their role, excellent communication skills that can give honest feedback and is proactive in coming up with strategies and solutions for the brand, as well as uncovering areas where we can improve and providing criticism where needed.
About the brand:
Koraru is a premium sustainable swimwear brand committed to crafting slow fashion for a circular world. Koraru's mission is crafting slow fashion for a circular world. We believe it is our responsibility from both corporate and personal perspective to give back to our natural world whenever we can, to value our natural resources and respect all those involved in the supply chain. Working with regenerated and regenerative materials, ensuring workers are treated fairly and celebrating our natural world's beauty in every form are fundamental values for Koraru.
Public Relations Manager Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage & co-ordinate founder interview & profile requests
- Field media questions
- Pitch stories to the media
- Prepare media kits
- Write press releases
- Produce and execute influencer & press gifting programs
- Strengthen the brand’s network of influencers / brand ambassadors to help promote visibility within key markets
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Help clarify their organisation’s point of view to its main audience through media press releases and interviews
- Recommend ways to enhance the firm's image on the basis of trends
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results on a monthly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends as well as social, economic and political trends affecting the brand and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements:
- Proven working experience in public relations required: relevant experience gained at a brand or an agency, incl. celebrity/influencers management, magazines and online publications, BTL activities (events, pop-up store, etc), at least for 5 years' experience working with a fashion brand, preferably in the luxury space.
- Strong existing relationships with media in the brand’s key markets ( US, UK & EU)
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns
- Event planning experience
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
- Pro-active, entrepreneurial approach - ideas driven, as well as execution/follow-through, capable of handling multiple and fast-paced tasks, with a strong sense of ownership.
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Professionally and personally mature person, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Results-focused with an ability to work independently
- Solid strategic thinking, integrating both qualitative perspective and quantitative perspective.
- Good interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Ability to manage and operate under tight deadlines
- Exceptional written & communication skills
- Proven working experience in public relations required
We look forward to meeting you and hopefully working together soon!
Apply for PR Manager - work remotely (US & UK markets)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert