Manager, Talent Acquisition
- Bangalore, India
- Closing date
- 20 Apr 2023
- Human Resources
- Full Time
- Responsible for talent acquisition for PVH Supply and partner with HR leaders to build successful sourcing strategies and drive key recruitment initiatives throughout region and within individual markets.
- Support business leaders and HR business partners by building strong talent pipelines for key positions and functions.
- Work closely with the Regional Talent Acquisition team to align corporate policies and initiatives. As the ambassador and change agent for new initiatives, provide the global overview to HR teams and local perspective to the global team during the design phase of the new initiatives.
- Promote employer brand through social media, e.g. LinkedIn and HR awards to position PVH as a preferred employer.
- Manage key searches while continuously building new talent pipelines for business critical roles within Commercial, Supply Chain and support functions.
- Provide appropriate and consistent communications with hiring managers, executives, HR business partners, and candidates to ensure transparency and engagement through the recruitment process.
- Support ongoing talent sourcing, and talent mapping to build a relationship with key talent in the market to build an external talent pipeline. As a talent advisor to provide market insight, market intelligence to hiring managers.
- Diversify the sourcing channels to promote direct sourcing and internal mobility and employee referral. Continue to support the local market in diversifying recruitment channels to support them on social media recruitment. Monitor the recruitment saving through direct searches.
- Provide leadership, consultation and strategic direction to hiring executives and HR business partners regarding recruiting trends, concerns and opportunistic hiring possibilities.
- Drive global recruitment initiatives including but not limited to employer branding, e-recruiting, assessment tools and recruitment competences on a local level.
- Establish relationships with talent channels such as universities, alumni groups, functional organizations (eg, Garment Buying Office HR Committee).
- Establish relationships with external partners (job boards, agencies and headhunters). Evaluate the performance and support in negotiating a group contract for a better service fee.
- Document and report out on search progress, including candidate pipeline, diversity initiatives, and market-related compensation.
- Develop metrics and analysis to measure hiring effectiveness.
- Continue to promote Associates' Referral Program within the company. Review the guideline and ensure the referral incentive is aligned with the market benchmark
About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world.
We power brands that drive fashion forward – for good.
Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER brands. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That’s the Power of PVH.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert