- Ermenegildo Zegna Group
- New York, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
- Customer Service
- Full Time
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is one of Italy's most famous family driven enterprises and a world leader in luxury menswear. Founded in 1910, Zegna is deeply grounded in history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style. We are pioneers who embrace change, take ownership of our actions and work to create the world we want. With over 500 points of sale and 7,000 employees worldwide, we're as proud of our people as our products and look for others that share our passion and commitment to excellence and authenticity.
As the CRM Analyst for Zegna you will be in a position to support the team in analyzing client-business trends, while seeking data insights to generate growth opportunities, and in being a key technical role in the execution of the CRM strategy. Working to execute an integrated customer journey strategy aligned with the marketing team through the CRM and BI tools, to support the brand vision & seeking revenue driving opportunities for Zegna in North America.
Supporting the execution of Customer Journey activities, outreach and following analysis. The ideal candidate must have strong organizational skills as well as very strong passion for data, analyses and data-driven mindset to deliver upon these activities.
Reporting directly to the CRM Manager, you will partner closely with other Zegna North America corporate functions as well as HQ corporate teams on outreach strategy execution, data analysis and reporting.
The candidate should be a self-starter, take initiative and be able to react to on the ground opportunities for business growth.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE:
Database, Reporting & Analysis
- Develop reporting dashboards and identify trends and/or issues within data sets, promoting insights to influence business decisions
- Work with cross-functional partners (eCommerce, Retail, Marketing) teams to develop analysis and reporting focused on performance metrics around the profitability of new and existing retail and e-Commerce customers
- Prepare and provide key customer insights weekly & monthly reports and presentations to corporate functions and boutique staff, ensuring their comprehension of customer behavior and their impact on it
- Monitor core KPIs (Retention, Repurchase Rate, New Client Acquisition, Database Outreach, Activation rates, ROMI, NPS, Fall-out of customers, Merge score, Database Health - information & consent maintenance & qualitative data gathering) and act as a self-starter in developing new ones if required
- Clearly understand how data collection in the clienteling app feeds the CRM system and promote improvements that could drive business growth
- Act as the leader and owner of the accuracy and cleanliness of the Zegna database, through detailed analysis, monitoring and data merge
- Liaise with HQ CRM & IT teams to ensure all data source systems are aligned and up to date
- Partner with local and HQ IT team to troubleshoot and investigate technical issues in the clienteling app, capture app tickets, source solutions, feedback to store
- Partner cross-functionally to collect needs and best practices and outline priorities for app development/improvement roadmap
- Prepare data for clean data entry actions
- Pull down reports for analysis and internal sharing
- Other special projects as required
Customer Journey & Outreach
- Customer Portfolio Management - execute correct and balanced Customer Portfolio assignments and reassignments based on ad-hoc context (boutique openings / closure, Customer Advisor entry / exit / transfer and new-hire process management)
- Create, analyze and execute the Zegna Journey through targeted outreach list creation based on defined contact strategy
- Newsletter (EDM) & SMS campaigns targeting and results analysis
- Monitor quality, results and effectiveness of the 1-1 outreach, massive communication campaigns and other marketing actions (ROMI, both short and long-term) and deliver actionable insights
- Distribute comments and compile reports for distribution to Retail Management and General Managers of Boutiques
WHO YOU ARE:
- Very strong analytical profile, detail oriented
- Passionate about data. Excellent data manipulation and visualization skills to provide intuitive and meaningful insights to business users, enhancing data accessibility and democratization
- Relevant experience with PowerBI or similar data manipulation/visualization BI tool (e.g. Tableau)
- Strong computer skills:
- Microsoft Office - Excel a must. Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM or knowledge of other relevant CRM software a plus
- Strong oral and written communicator with demonstrated experience translating analytics findings into business insights and influencing business stakeholders to drive action and optimize business performance
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills. Ability to multi-task on many different projects
- Previous analytics experience preferably in a luxury environment, but not mandatory
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Self-starter and a team player
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels in the organization
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is a leading luxury menswear brand and one of the most renowned businesses in Italy. Founded in 1910 in Trivero, in the Biella Alps, by the young entrepreneur Ermenegildo, whose vision was to ethically create the world’s finest textiles through innovation and the sourcing of the noblest fibers directly from their markets of origin, the company is managed today by the fourth generation of the Zegna family with Gildo Zegna as CEO. Since the late 1980s, the company has implemented a comprehensive strategy of verticalization, creating a global luxury brand which now ranges from fabric to clothing to accessories, and is focused on retailing, pioneering early entry in emerging luxury markets, in addition to being the first luxury brand to open a monobrand store in China in 1991. In 2000 The Group established Fondazione Zegna, of which Anna Zegna is President, to manage the philanthropic activities of the Zegna family in support of organizations that work to improve society and the environment. In 2012 a new Ermenegildo Zegna project was launched worldwide: ZegnArt, an independent commitment focused on international collaboration in the field of visual arts and in February 2014, the Group announced the Ermenegildo Zegna Founder’s Scholarship, a 25-year project named for its founder with an annual investment in education of €1 million. In July 2014, to reach higher standards in its production, the Group acquired the majority share of the Achill wool farm, an Australian property located in the New South Wales region, where Merino sheep are bred. The purchase represents a decisive step for the Zegna company, reconfirming its longstanding support of the wool industry and completing its verticalization strategy.
Via Savona 56/A Milano
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert