Analyst, DCOM Planning - 11215 Metro Pkwy
- Fort Myers, Florida, United States
- Closing date
- 22 Apr 2023
This position will be responsible for assembling the data behind the digital commerce business and strategies. The Digital Analyst will partner with the Digital brand owners to identify key metrics and reporting cadence, then lead the building and maintenance of these reports. This includes reporting on key performance indicators, website traffic, site campaigns, user behavior and merchandise performance. This position reports to the digital planning manager and partners closely with the Site Merchandising, E-Commerce managers, CRM & Online marketing teams
FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Owns daily, weekly and monthly website and business report assembling.
- Develops and analyze reports in analytics platforms to address business needs.
- Assembles behavioral web analytics data to deliver insights, identifies gaps in tracking for optimizations; markets channel, user segments, pages, clicks, heat maps, checks out funnel and path analysis.
- Works with the operations team to sync website analytics with backend distribution and identifies actionable steps to remove inefficiencies.
- Creates accurate and impactful presentations for executive distribution. Creates data visualization and dashboarding deliverables.
- Drives analysis of impact after new updates across content or website features are released across the website.
- Develops self-service automated reports to address common analytic requests and helps leadership stakeholders understand performance measured.
- Identifies site requirement to ensure proper tracking of new pages and new marketing campaigns.
- Monitors and assembles data to identify business trends and customer behavior in ways that will drive actionable steps to grow the business.
- Gathers business requirements from stakeholders and partners with managers to develop technical requirements for new functionalities in order to have reports on relevant KPIs.
- Work closely with Business Integration and Google Analytics team to provide troubleshooting assistance for analytics reporting and bug fixes accuracy.
- Bachelor's degree required in business, information technology, economics or another quantitative field preferred
- 1+ years relevant experience required; 3+ years' experience preferred
- Microsoft Excel Expert with success in maintaining and organizing data
- Skilled in VLOOKUP formula development, pivot table generation, pivot reporting & build spreadsheet models
- Proficient in dashboards and automated templates for use by lower level users of Excel
- Deep understanding of Google Analytics for analysis, insight sharing and data presentation
- Solid understanding of digital marketing tactics and their impact on web behavior
- Ability to prioritize work and multi-task efficiently
- Team player, willing to help wherever needed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art on Sanibel Island, Florida. The Founders discovered the sweater, pivoted the business and fashion was never the same. The rich colors and prints, unique artisanal details, stylish solutions, and amazing personal service made a lasting connection with customers. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Myers, Florida supporting our family of brands: Chico's, White House Black Market and Soma Intimates. We offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert