Head of Online Stores Management (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date
- 24 Apr 2023
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
Within the Global eCommerce Department, we are looking for a Head of Online Stores Management (m/f/d) to develop and execute strategy and business plans to maximize revenue and best in class online and omnichannel customer experience. In close partnership with the rest of the management team, you will continuously improve and innovate the whole e-commerce experience to optimize the digital sales.
What you can expect:
- Lead all strategic and operational marketing and sales oriented activities within Hugo Boss Online Stores (>60 countries)
- Lead, mentor and develop 3 Team Leaders and in total more than 20 employees
- Establish a data driven mindset throughout the operational and tactical decision process
- Advocate a "test and learn" approach & environment - driving and testing innovative customer facing concepts and operational processes
- Translate and execute the Corporate & Global eCommerce Strategy as well as the own roadmap in actionable steps to grow the business
- Oversee the day-to-day online store operations as well as daily, weekly and monthly performance results
- Analyze and assess the effectiveness of all existing operations and current processes based on business needs and industry best practices
- Partner and build strong relationships with the rest of the eCom management team and with various central interfaces such as IT Business Analytics, CRM, Global Marketing, Markets, Omnichannel Dept
- Initiating and maintaining resilient partnerships with external entities
- 7 to 10+ years of professional experience in the field of fashion, jewellery, cosmetic or retail e-commerce, digital content marketing, onsite merchandising, or comparable.
- Minimum 5 years of experience of strategic and operational management of online stores in a direct-to-consumer omnichannel business, in a role of Head of or Team Lead
- Knowledge of strategies and tactical approaches of the customer facing online stores business and operational activities such as digital content & onsite campaign activation and e-merchandising within a global environment
- Data driven decision making and analytical mindset
- Collaborative approach and ability to work in partnership with counterparts in key functions
- Ability to motivate, inspire, and lead people to achieve a common goal
- Proven ability to simplify the complex, successfully articulate and address complex business issues and opportunities to management and cross functional partners
- Results-oriented: demonstrates a sense of urgency for overcoming obstacles and achieving measurable results, willing to be hands-on and personally drive projects and timelines
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert