- Wayne, New Jersey, United States
- Closing date
- 19 Apr 2023
- Senior Manager
We are looking for a detail-oriented Senior Accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization. The Senior Accountant's responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, assisting with preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have a solid working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and strong financial analysis skills. They will also possess strong Excel skills, be detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to work with little to no supervision and perform under pressure.
KERING Senior Accountant R2R
Job Family: Accounting & Consolidation
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Location: Wayne, NJ
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: "Empowering Imagination."
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for the company's financial procedures, records and statements for compliance with laws and regulations, monitor and record sales, and ensure all financial models, records, and related materials are kept up to date.
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs
- Preparing financial analyses and reports
- Assisting with annual audit preparations
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned
- Reconcile accounts monthly to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
- Delegate financial responsibilities to the accounting team
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP
- Knowledge of SAP
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with staff members
- Strong organizational and stress management skills
- Ability to manage deadlines and work in a high-pressure environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel
- Ability to train and manage staff
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
Kering Americas Inc.
A world leader in apparel and accessories, Kering develops an ensemble of powerful Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle brands. By ‘empowering imagination’ in the fullest sense, Kering encourages its brands to reach their potential, in the most sustainable manner. Present in more than 120 countries, the Group generated revenues of more than €11.5 billion in 2015 and had more than 38,000 employees at year end.
Talent is craftsmanship that is born when creative geniuses and artisans collaborate. Luxury talent at Kering is about having a bold vision which empowers confidence and creates beauty.
Kering empowers its employees to fulfil their potential and creativity by fostering their skills and performance in the most imaginative and sustainable manner for the long term.
Talent is the energy that powers our Group.
40, rue de Sèvres
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert