The Financial Analyst is responsible for FP&A activity for Kering brands. This position will be the main point of contact with these brands and will report accurate and timely financial data within a defined process.
KERING Financial Analyst
Job Family: Finance
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Wayne, NJ
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, and Jewelry: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: "Empowering Imagination."
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Ensure accuracy of the financial information: P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Manage the budget and forecasting processes that occurs twice per year, this includes cross functional and cross regional coordination to ensure timely and accurate delivery of projections
- Understand fluctuations in financial data as compared to LY and budget
- Monitor and manage landing estimate
- Support with cost controlling in all areas by communicating and partnering with stakeholders both in the region and abroad
- Coordinate all closing activities with the Shared Services team and when necessary, with the brands
- Review Internal controls and ensure adherence of these by the organization
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in Accounting, Finance / Business Administration
- 5+ years' relevant work experience
- Ability to understand multi-brand environment
- Be able to act as an agent of change with a diplomatic and pragmatic approach
- Demonstrates strong customer service attitude
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Strong communication and follow up
- Excellent interpersonal skills particularly in a multicultural environment
- Detail oriented, strategic, and empathetic
- Effective organizer
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of Hyperion, SAP and Microsoft office
Kering Americas Inc.
A world leader in apparel and accessories, Kering develops an ensemble of powerful Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle brands. By ‘empowering imagination’ in the fullest sense, Kering encourages its brands to reach their potential, in the most sustainable manner. Present in more than 120 countries, the Group generated revenues of more than €11.5 billion in 2015 and had more than 38,000 employees at year end.
Talent is craftsmanship that is born when creative geniuses and artisans collaborate. Luxury talent at Kering is about having a bold vision which empowers confidence and creates beauty.
Kering empowers its employees to fulfil their potential and creativity by fostering their skills and performance in the most imaginative and sustainable manner for the long term.
Talent is the energy that powers our Group.
40, rue de Sèvres
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert