Full Time Sales Consultant - Suit Specialist
- Paul Smith
- Bow Lane, Central London
- Competitive + commission
- Closing date
- 9 Apr 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Full Time
Paul Smith is one of Britain’s leading independent design companies. We champion positivity, curiosity and creativity. These qualities underpin every Paul Smith design, whether it’s a shirt, a shop or a special collaboration. Reaffirming the values that Paul set down in 1970, ‘classic with a twist’ remains the guiding principle of the company. Happily positioned between high fashion and formalwear, while taking reference from both, Paul Smith has always been proud to stand apart.
We have an exciting opportunity available to join our team as a Full Time Sales Consultant - Suit Specialist in our Bow Lane shop in London. You will be responsible for assisting the Management Team with achieving sales targets. To develop and maintain excellent client relationships while promoting the brand image, providing excellent customer service at all times and up to date product knowledge.
Benefits and rewards:
•Rewarding commission structure
•Generous seasonal clothing and uniform allowance
•Generous discount on Paul Smith and licensed products
•Access to the services that the RetailTrust offer
•Long service recognition
•25 days annual leave
If you like the sound of what you’ve read so far, find out more about our company culture and the full list of benefits we can offer you.
• Welcoming all clients through the Paul Smith sales ceremony, greeting, discovering, proposing, closing and client follow up to provide a memorable customer experience.
• Keeping customers up to date with any Paul Smith activity; collaborations and shop events to ensure they are fully engaged with the Paul Smith brand.
• Providing an ‘above and beyond’ experience to ensure unique customer interaction, resulting in a high level of repeat business throughout your shop.
• Maximising all sales and customer opportunities. The incentive of a financial reward will drive you to meet and exceed your personal sales targets, in turn driving your Store’s KPI and Sales performance
• Taking initiative and care with stock related duties including delivery processing, customer orders, store to store transfers, end of season returns and stocktakes.
• To ensure visual presentation, store maintenance and housekeeping is kept to the company's desired standard, both on and off the shop floor.
• Using in-store technology, such as store iPad, to enhance the client experience and till systems to efficiently process transactions and payments from client also to undertaking end of day till procedures when necessary.
• Loves to provide excellent customer service.
• The ability to measure, fit and pin a suit
• You should also be able to demonstrate good knowledge of garment and men's suiting techniques with ability to grow and manage a portfolio of clients.
• Ability to work towards weekly sales shop targets. Excellent product knowledge. Ability to maintain excellent housekeeping standards.
• Passion for style, fashion & Paul Smith brand.
• Smart in appearance & individual.
• Have a keen interest in Men's fashion; primarily suits and related products.
• Interest and knowledge of current trends in music, arts and culture.
• Has initiative; is motivated.
• Flexible and reliable.
• Good team member, helpful, approachable and trustworthy.
At Paul Smith, we celebrate and encourage applications from all walks of life into our growing workforce. We are committed to empowering people from any background, belief system, or ethnicity, offering an inclusive environment where talent is recognised and valued.
Paul Smith is Britain’s foremost designer. He is renowned for his creative aesthetic, which combines tradition and modernity.
- 0115 968 5904
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert