Senior Designer Outwear Menswear
- Nice (Ville), Alpes-Maritimes (FR)
- Closing date
- 15 Apr 2023
- Design - Garments & Accessories
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Who we are...
AWWG is the global fashion group that integrates the brands Pepe Jeans London, Hackett, and Façonnable, and is the licensed distributor for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein in Spain and Portugal.
Our brand Façonnable is in full expansion and we are looking for a Senior Designer Outwear Menswear for all caategories (Outwear, Blazers and Hybrids) for our Showroom in Nice.
The goal of the position is to Design collections on the scheduled timings, with the aim to create on-trend collections, in line with the Façonnable brand look and values.
What will the role entail?
- Make moodboards and seasonal trend overviews for Outerwear and blazers.
Source fabrics and materials (including leather).
- Design Outerwear and Blazers, prepare Tech packs, means detailed sketches of the Product, outside but also inside garment.
- Source and develop trims (buttons, zippers, lining, etc.)
- Make clear overviews of all trims (Bill Of Materials)
- Support fitting of Proto-, Salesman- and Preproduction samples.
- Communicate with our suppliers.
- Support Adoption- and Line Opening Meetings.
Requirements of the position:
- Fashion education
- Minimum 3 - 4 years experience in Men´s Outwear Design.
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (style drawing/ conceptualize and illustrate brand logos/ technical dossiers)
- Great interest in Men’s Fashion
What are our expectations on you?
- Willing to travel, mostly Italy, average 6 times year, 2-3 days.
- Team player
- Fluent in English
- Ability to prioritize deadlines
What we offer in exchange?
- A new exciting position on a strategic department
- Great international working environment
- Home office twice a week (Monday¡s and Fridays) and flexible working hours.
- Discount on the brands of the Group
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert