- London (City of), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 15 Apr 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Who we are...
AWWG is the global fashion group that integrates the brands Pepe Jeans London, Hackett, and Façonnable, and is the licensed distributor for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein in Spain and Portugal.
At Hackett London, we believe that every stitch is a work of art. Whatever your career path, we
strive to nurture talent and care in every department, prioritising creativity, quality and
our attention to detail at every stage of the production process.
Your mission is...
To facilitate production processes and assist the Production Manager.
What will the role entail?
Product Development / Design Support:
- Prepare and follow up on design / proto samples / salesmen sample tech sheets. Working closely with design on processing all seasonal salesman samples and all proto requests.
- Assist in proto fabrics and trims order, request lab dips and update lab dip folder, wash panels and in general manage the proto development cycle.
- Support product manager with liasing with factories on tech Packs and design details.
- Manage Salesman Samples from initial order to delivery into showrooms. Follow up on delivery, quality, PO/kimball despatch information and sample allocation to showrooms
- Prepare send out and follow up on development sheets for new accessories and trims.
- Liaise with QC team amd Design to determine pressing & packing for all styles based upon fabrication, construction and garment type
- Obtain recommended care instruction from mills and direct this information to the technical team to assign bulk care label instruction
- Update product bible and any control chart for all developments / production
- Manage line book and information contained therein. Check style codes, names, sketches, colours, fabric weave, fabric content, features and benefits of fabric. Organise and control swatches, colour standards etc for content of line book.
- Manage into the business preshipment samples for Product Manager and QC department to approve.
- Make seasonal merchandising/buy boards with sketches, style numbers and colours organised by category and phased delivery.
- Input basic information to bible, ensuring that all intrastate codes, commodity codes, shipping terms, weight etc are entered accurately
- Raise and issue Purchase orders for salesman samples.
- Chase bulk delivery, sample reports and production cut dates from buying offices / manufacturers and negotiate / maintain deliveries
- Solve gemeral production queries on fabrics and trims, Solve problem with advice from product manager
- Update Bible / control chart for all production details eg prices, delivery dates, supplier changes etc
- Communicate all changes affecting purchase orders to Product manager / Head of Production. Example short / over shipments GSSA (Garment short shipment Approval) GOSA (Garment Over Shipment Approval) and PTS (Permission to Ship)
- Request accurate entry of supplier details and payment terms/details for Accounts department to set up on system. Update Accounts department if there are any detail on the supplier form is changed
- Chase salesman samples into the business.
- General administration within department
- Maintain colour standard /lab dip folder, trims and fabric files
Who will you report to?
What are our expectations on you?
- Sound knowledge of critical path management
- Ability to work autonomously with confidence
- Strong computer skills
- Strong accuracy and an attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Requirements of the position
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally within the fashion industry.
- High School Diploma or above
What we offer in exchange:
- Beautiful corporate Offices in London.
- Great international working environment.
- Hybrid work.
- Discount on the brands of the Group.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert