Content Creation Associate
- Los Angeles, California
- Closing date
- 16 Apr 2023
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Content Creation Associate
SKIMS is a solutions-oriented brand creating the future of underwear, shapewear and loungewear. We’re disrupting the industry with our game-changing product and culturally driven creative and are looking for a Content Creation Associate to join us for our organic social needs.
Ideally you would be obsessed with TikTok, have strong social video editing skills, and a love for social trends, fashion, and popular culture.
- Assist in video editing for Instagram and TikTok. Work closely with internal team to ideate and execute TikTok content. Find and secure user generated content for organic social platforms. Schedule and/or post content. Identify social trends and cultural moments that SKIMS could participate in.
- Proficient in social video editing. Expert knowledge of and passion for social media platforms and trends. Proven work experience in social media. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management skills. Strong interest in fashion and popular culture.
SKIMS is committed to continuously creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates, reflective of the rich diversity of the communities we serve. Equitable workplaces foster innovation and excellence, and in our commitment to culture of belonging qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
SKIMS is a solutions-oriented brand creating the future of underwear, shapewear and loungewear.
We’re disrupting the industry with our game-changing product and culturally driven creative, and are looking for a Brand Marketing Intern to join us in building the next generation of intimates.
SKIMS are looking for a Brand Marketing Intern :) this is a fantastic opportunity go learn from the most innovative Brand Marketing department in the world!
- Must have excellent communications and organizational skills
- Proficient in Keynote, Microsoft Office, Excel
- Must be detail-orientated and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Model booking assistance: outreach to agents, managing model holds, confirmations, and contracts
- Model presentation compilations
- Organizing model archives
- Assisting with specific casting & talent related research projects
- On-set assistance: campaign and e-commerce productions / photo shoots
PO BOX 1339
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert