Manager, Global People & Organizational Development
- Singapore, Singapore
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
- Human Resources
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
Support People Development Curriculum & Programs:
- Partner with GPOD, Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partners (HRBPs) and Retail Training & Development (RT&D) to design solutions for corporate employees and store leadership teams
- Support our current and future, large-scale and specialized, manager development programs for corporate and store teams
- Support the launch and ongoing management of e-learning as a means of empowering teams to take ownership of their development
- Secure and manage other asynchronistic/micro solutions, where applicable
- Facilitate classroom and virtual sessions for individuals and teams
- Oversee vendor relationships for open enrollment and intact team sessions, where applicable
Support Organizational Development Initiatives:
- Support change management efforts by providing advisory support and owning the core change management curricula
- Infuse equity, inclusion and diversity into all facets of work
- Leverage experience and best practices to design scalable programs, resources, and tools
- Measure the impact of initiatives in delivering value for the business
Collaborate with GPOD, Talent Team and HR Community:
- Work with fellow team members globally to ensure alignment with People & Organizational Development initiatives; support each other in order to achieve team goals
- Develop strong relationships with Global Talent and HR Business Partners to understand and support the business needs of Tapestry and its brands
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Language skill: Proficient in English is a must. Mandarin is a plus.
- Culture fit: open-minded, inclusive, flexible, authentic
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Training and/or OD and change management
- Bachelor's degree and above
- Working knowledge of industry trends and leading practices in learning & development and organization effectiveness
- Ability to engage with a variety of levels and global partners including senior leaders in the organization
- Ability to be agile in changing circumstances and work in ambiguous environments with a growth mindset
- Customer-centric approach, Strong initiative and follow through
- Superior verbal and written communication, influencing and facilitation skills
- Proven consultative and collaboration skills with leaders and cross-functional partners
- Certification in assessment tools and methodologies (such as Social Styles, Change Styles, etc.) is a plus
Defined by inclusivity rather than exclusivity, Tapestry is a global house of brands that embraces the exploration of individuality. We believe that true luxury is a freedom of expression that ignites confidence and authenticity.
Approachable and inviting, we celebrate brands that create joy every day for people around the world. Our passion, detailed approach, and genuine love of what we do enable us to develop and nurture brands so that they can reach their full potential.
The value of our brands is not bestowed by previous generations or borrowed from tradition. It is determined by quality, craftsmanship, and creativity—and the opportunity for self-expression that they provide. We believe anyone from anywhere can have the best idea and, with hard work and dedication, anything is possible.
10 Hudson Yards
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert