Product Designer I UX,UI - 11215 Metro Pkwy
- Fort Myers, Florida, United States
- Closing date
- 27 Apr 2023
- Design - Garments & Accessories
This position is responsible for creating user interfaces for our web sites and customer-facing digital experiences, including the execution of any associated research and usability testing.
- Conceives and presents multiple UX design solutions within an iterative design process.
- Produces appropriate UX deliverables including user flows, wireframes and interaction models, and functional notation.
- Produces high and/or low-fidelity prototypes.
- Conducts or assist in UX research activities such as consumer insights, heuristic evaluation and usability tests.
- Performs competitive assessments and/or conducts industry research as needed.
- Designs features, functionality and specific interactions based on analysis of business goals and user needs.
- With guidance, collaborates with business partners and technical teams to ensure seamless integration with back-end technology and a great user experience.
- Performs Design Review prior to project launches.
- Uses the design system to ensure consistency and best practice designs for all brands.
- Promotes and follows internal design & business processes.
- Drives effective completion of all project deliverables on or before deadline.
- Actively seeks out new challenges and tasks.
- Keeps up with design methods and technology and bring fresh approaches to our design practice.
- Other project or duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree required with emphasis on interactive design, graphic design or communications preferred
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in UX/product design, with a strong emphasis on user experience and usability
- Portfolio that highlights design skills, goals and problem-based solutions
- History of success working with large groups and multiple disciplines including technology, marketing, and creative. History working with Merchandising groups a plus
- Experience using Sketch/Figma, InVision or similar design tools for creating designs and prototypes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to share and receive feedback on work from other designers or a cross functional team
- Ability to develop prototypes a major plus
- Fashion experience a major plus
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art on Sanibel Island, Florida. The Founders discovered the sweater, pivoted the business and fashion was never the same. The rich colors and prints, unique artisanal details, stylish solutions, and amazing personal service made a lasting connection with customers. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Myers, Florida supporting our family of brands: Chico's, White House Black Market and Soma Intimates. We offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert