Sr Developer, EAI - 11215 Metro Pkwy
- Fort Myers, Florida, United States
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
- Senior Manager
This position is responsible for developing and promoting an integration landscape involving reusable services for new and existing systems. This includes converting project specifications into code for various programs or applications based upon business demands or client requests.
·Develops/promotes an integration landscape involving reusable services for new and existing systems.
·Analyzes and reviews integration requirements.
·Develops detailed design specifications based on standards and guidelines.
·Develops or confirms detailed project or system change estimates or project plans
·Develops code to specifications, based on established standard development and documentation standards.
·Creates test plans, conditions and data.
·Conducts module, basic integration and end to end levels of testing according to process standards.
·Tracks and resolves defects.
·Packages code for testing and production deployment
- Develops, updates, and maintains various programs or software packages to handle specific jobs or functions based upon business/client needs.
- Develops, analyzes, reviews, and updates programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Performs or directs revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Consults with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Compiles and writes documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
- Prepares detailed project plans and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
- Consults with and assists end users or system analysts to define and resolve problems in running programs.
- Anticipates future Technology needs with regards to systems. Recommends and implements procedural or workflow changes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise level development experience
- Intermediate experience gathering requirements for IT projects
- 5+ years of enterprise-level Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) development experience
- 5+ years of hands-on architecture, design, and development experience with TIBCO BusinessWorks 5.x & 6.x
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with TIBCO Business Events 5.x
- Proven track record using TIBCO Adapters (SAP, MQ, file), TIBCO EMS, TIBCO Administrator, and TIBCO Hawk supporting enterprise level solutions
- Experience in WebServices (Soap, REST, JSON) along with the tools used to test (SoapUI or Postman)
- Experience with relational databases and SQL development
- TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Certification a plus
- Experience with Mulesoft OR .NET is a Plus
- Basic Java development experience preferred
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Ability to analyze and resolve issues via telephone
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art on Sanibel Island, Florida. The Founders discovered the sweater, pivoted the business and fashion was never the same. The rich colors and prints, unique artisanal details, stylish solutions, and amazing personal service made a lasting connection with customers. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Myers, Florida supporting our family of brands: Chico's, White House Black Market and Soma Intimates. We offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert