WOMENSWEAR SENIOR DESIGNER
- Heliot Emil
- København K, Hovedstaden (DK)
- Closing date
- 16 Apr 2023
- Creative - Graphics, Images
The HELIOT EMIL™ team is looking for a WW Senior Designer. You will work closely with the Creative Director leading the Design team on creating and developing new collections, garments, concepts, prints and patterns from brainstorming the ideas to the final product.
Desired skills and qualifications:
- 3 years of experience in a similar role in the fashion luxury industry
- Bachelor's degree in Fashion design is mandatory
- Experience in leading and managing a team
- Excellent free hand drawing skills
- Excellent use and knowledge of Adobe Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and keep to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Fluent in English both written and spoken, this will be tested in the interview process
- Understanding and alignment with the Heliot Emil aesthetic
Your tasks will include, but will not be limited to:
- Lead, develop and inspire the design team
- Managing junior designers and ensuring the design team is working on schedule, with deadlines front of mind
- Managing critical path within the design department
- Managing fittings with design team
- Supporting the Creative Director on seasonal concepts, including but not
- limited to; mood boards, fabric selection, colour concepts and seasonal inspirations
- Overseeing all tech packs and correspondence with manufacturers
- Present inspiring and innovative design ideas
- Leading the development of styles from sketch to production, including
- technical drawings and specifications for pattern maker
- Handing collection to Production Team to ensure bulk is executed correctly
- Attend photoshoots as needed
- Leading the Design Team on seasonal concepts, including but not limited to; mood boards, fabric selection, colour concepts and seasonal inspirations
- Managing tech packs and correspondence with manufacturing.
- Insuring delivery of SMS in time for market
- Uploading collection information to Zedonk
- Developing physical mockups in our atelier
- Communicating with factories and suppliers from Sketch to SMS
What we offer:
- Salary based on qualification and previous experience
- An international fashion business in rapid growth
- Great responsibility and the opportunity to grow with the company
- An opportunity within a creative, young, and committed team
Position based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Please attach your CV, Portfolio, Letter of Motivation and References/Recommendation.
A Ready-To-Wear collection presented by brothers Julius Juul and Victor Juul from Copenhagen, Denmark.
Exploring the lines between form and function driven by experimental approaches,
HELIOT EMIL™ pushes the semantic dialogue within the creative industry.
A subversive scandinavian and monochromatic aesthetic, combined with custom developed materials, fabrics and trimmings, HELIOT EMIL™ entices a high attention to detail throughout every branch.
Designer Julius Juul draws on thought provoking themes and a curiosity about creative expression reflected in every collection by HELIOT EMIL™.
Since the first collection was showcased in Milan during spring / summer 17 season, HELIOT EMIL™ has continually expropriated its exploration of the creative milieu.
The aesthetic is carefully developed with custom fabrics, hardware trimmings and materials. Each hardware detail is created from the bottom up with form and function in mind.
Experimentation and a high attention to detail is ensured by partnering only with the best in their category and industry. A tight-bond with all partners allows for a coherent evolution of the brand aesthetic.
With painstaking attention to detail each garment is conceived from a collective ideation for each season standing in relation to the brand as a whole.
The subsequent phase for HELIOT EMIL™ will see a further cementation of the brand and an expansion of the semantic dialogue with the creative milieu.
The core value of the brand will be explored without compromise, through both physical spaces enticing further ideas of form and function, and experiences expressing the innovative nature of the brand.
Underlying the continuous organic development is a coherent understanding of the brand developed in close proximity with all partners.
Apply for WOMENSWEAR SENIOR DESIGNER
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert