eCommerce Content Coordinator
- Hugo Boss
- New York City, New York, United States
- Closing date
- 27 Apr 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 17.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
The eCommerce Content Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with product activations for all HUGO BOSS North America online stores within the Demandware Business Manager (SFCC) and distributing digital assets for our growing concession businesses.
The eCommerce Content Coordinator will utilize the Product Information Management system, to assist in the timely activation of new merchandise on all sites. Youwill assist the Product Activation Manager and work cross functionally with the Merchandising and Marketing teams in the NYC office.
What you can expect:
Responsibilitiesinclude, but not limited to the following:
- Effectively assist with product activations using the internal PIM system to ensure all products are "live" in a timely manner on all sites
- Assist with weekly submission processes by cropping and distributing product imagery and copy for concession businesses
- Collaborate with the Content Associate with updates for the homepage, hub pages, content tiles, feature shops, navigation placement to help improve the customer journey
- Work closely with the Director of Content to proof site-merchandising requirements including the image, copy, pricing, special attributes, and navigational placement on the site
- Proactively review all quality assurance tasks, for the site's overall accuracy and consistency
System & Technology Learning/Development:
- Demandware Business Manager (SFCC)
- Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop
- Experience working with a Product Information Management system
- Studying and/or interest in eCommerce Merchandising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Excel
- Must be highly organized and proactive with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude, flexibility, and willingness & passion for continuous improvement and learning in all areas of the business
- Must work well independently, be self-motivated, detail-oriented, reliable and organized
- Must be a dynamic team player, problem solver and have effective time management skills
HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Hybrid Working Model
- Flexible Commuting
- Flexible Fridays & Summer Fridays
- Paid Parental Leave for FT employees
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your Birthday off
- Generous Employee Discount Program
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits with Health Saving Account (HSA) option
- SHIP (Share Investment Program)
- Offers eligible employees the opportunity to become a co-owner and acquire shares in HUGO BOSS AG at special SHIP conditions.
- 401(K) with company match
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits (Pre-tax)
- Voluntary Benefits and Critical Illness
- Company sponsored Life and Disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
The expected base salary range for this position is from $25.01 - $25.64 per hour. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained.Market and organizational factors are also considered.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert