Head of Global Product Management BOSS MW Green (m/f/d)
- Hugo Boss
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Closing date
- 26 Apr 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
At HUGO BOSS, you have the opportunity to contribute your personality, ideas and creativity - because only when we break new ground together can we create something unique. Become part of our team of more than 14.000 employees worldwide and shape your future at HUGO BOSS!
We are looking for a Head of Global Product Management BOSS MW Green (m/f/d) who enjoys making a difference and wants to manage the talented multi skilled team. A highly motivated team with flat hierarchies and a lot of fun at work is looking forward to welcoming you.
What you can expect:
- Responsibility for the development and implementation of the brand strategy on an international level for BOSS Menswear Green
- Leading and managing the Global Product Management BOSS MW Green team
- Focus on the optimal design of the product offering across all relevant product groups as well as the creation of brand strategy compliant product capsules to further increase the desirability of the brand
- Responsibility for product optimization and positioning worldwide by communicating feedback and market requirements to align the wearing occasion
- Interface between customer/sales worldwide, design, product division as well as brand controlling with regard to all market-relevant questions concerning the MPG's for which you are responsible
- Accountability for the creation of collection framework plans in terms of complexity, pricing, allocation delivery groups, timing, costing and margin control as well as RCRM
- Development and implementation of individual business concepts for the regions and generation of e.g. net sales in order to find and push growth potentials according to the company's targets
- Ensure an attractive and consistent product offering across all product lifecycles (collection offerings, NOS, carry overs, seasonals)
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration preferred
- Several years of relevant leadership experience in Product Management, Merchandise Management and/or Brand Management
- Ability to understand and abstract global product requirements
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize work effectively
- Ability to lead, motivate, train and develop a team through active management
- Very good analytical skills and accurate in detail
- Strong business acumen and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English language
- Made for Me: three days in Metzingen and two days working remotely. Our hybrid working model "Threedom of work" is as individual as your personal needs.
- Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
- Does innovation drive you? Same for us! We have digitized most of our workflows and almost fully automated our logistics centres.
- Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
- High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
- As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.
We are a global company with our employees representative of the world at large. Our inclusive culture embraces each person's authenticity and individuality. We are committed to equal employment opportunity. And we believe our equitable work environment helps unleash your full potential and inspires you to thrive.
Do you feel it's time for a new challenge at HUGO BOSS? If so, we look forward telling you all about this job opportunity in a personal conversation.
HUGO BOSS is one of the leading companies in the upper premium segment of the global apparel market with some 14,000 employees around the world. Diversity is what shapes our company and makes us strong. People from a wide range of different nationalities put their knowledge, skills and experience to work for HUGO BOSS. This ensures an impressive variety of ideas and solutions. What unites us is our passion for our products and pride in our work.
Our vision is to be the most desirable premium fashion & lifestyle brand, and therefore we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
In order to address customers clearly and consistently, we offer two brands: BOSS and HUGO. While they are clearly distinguishable from each other in terms of their individual attributes and target customer, both brands embody our values of quality and fit, innovation and sustainability.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to advance your career as an expert or executive and are passionate about the fashion and lifestyle industry, you’ve come to the right place. Take the next step and find the perfect job for you.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert