Social Media Coordinator
- Sister Jane
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 16 Apr 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Social Media Coordinator will have day to day responsibility to run the social media channels of Sister Jane and Ghospell and execute the digital communication strategy for the company's two brands.
Based at the brand’s offices within the Sister Jane Townhouse, and working remotely when possible, the Social Media Coordinator will work closely with the PR and E-Com teams to deliver compelling digital narratives for the two brands.
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy in order to increase followers and engagement
- Create and curate weekly social media plans, identifying relevant UGC and ensuring the latest brands' collections are effectively communicated
- Writing copy for the Sister Jane and Ghospell social media accounts in line with the brand’s tone-of-voice
- Respond to direct messages including general inquiries and post comments
- Review analytics, creating reports on key metrics
- Edit and rework imagery where necessary to best fit social media formats.
- Update the brands social media feeds with new content regularly, schedule posts using the relevant planning apps and manually post content when necessary and for formats unsupported by scheduling apps.
- Liaising with the Creative Team to create compelling brand content
- Support the e-com team with:
- copy-writing and product information where necessary
- creation and management of paid digital campaigns
- analytics and reporting on social media performance
- Liaise with the PR team to track the effectiveness of the influencer gifting program
- 2-3 years experience in social media and digital marketing in a similar role
- Social media savvy with a strong sense of aesthetic and attention for detail
- Strong copy-writing skills
- A strong understanding of cultural trends inclusive of fashion, media, music and art
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic, but small team, across multiple projects
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- A highly motivated, organised and extremely detail-oriented individual who shows great initiative
- Proactive in seeking, identifying and developing new opportunities
- When applying for this role, please include examples of Instagram feeds you are currently responsible for or a selection of feeds you have managed in the past
Sister Jane is a London-based fashion brand, creating unique, vintage-inspired designs.
Never the quiet one, we combine whimsical eccentricity with a distinctive style signature. Pieces emphasise unique, unexpected details that are colourful, fresh, and trend-led, while carrying a retro nod. Instead of following the traditional fashion calendar, Sister Jane launches new capsule collections every 6 weeks, on a rolling basis, allowing the brand to offer a continuously refreshed range of new, up-to-date styles in stores. Sister Jane is available at over 200 retailers worldwide. Our Notting Hill studio is the creative hub where everything begins.
Discover more at sisterjane.com
36 Golborne Road
Apply for Social Media Coordinator
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert