The Analyst will be responsible for supporting and executing key initiatives and functions in both the workforce management and reporting areas in support of the New York Flagship store scheduling operations. These initiatives and functions are designed to drive peak performance for sales, productivity, and client experience. Responsibilities: Sales:
Support client advisors to achieve sales plan and drive client lifetime loyalty and spend by delivering reporting and incentive analysis on key product pillars. Reporting on monthly, quarterly and annual store sales plan. Operational Excellence:
Ensure exceptional operational support to drive sales and service. Ensure efficient front and back of house support is always in place. Drive consistency regarding established operational procedures. Streamline scheduling for New York Flagship store, aligning teams and scheduling to optimize and elevate the client experience.
Workforce Management - Daily Operations
- Analyze forecast models then adapt to real time conditions, build a scheduling model and make the required changes to maximize resource utilization and to achieve service level objectives.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of management on WFM practices including scheduling and time and attendance management.
- Support management by approving and tracking employee payroll, time keeping, and vacation policy/requests.
Workforce Management - Strategic Planning
- Work with the New York Flagship Store leadership team to support WFM short term and long term strategies enacted by leadership team and WFM Manager.
- Use relevant WFM data to support analysis and make recommendations that prioritize initiatives.
Reporting- Strategic Planning
- Responsible for making key recommendations on relevant data and how this data is presented.
- Continually assess and enhance current reporting for opportunity to consolidate and streamline information.
- Support newly implemented technologies via reporting and ensure proper data is assembled to measure results.
- 2 Years of experience in Work Force Management/scheduling
- Ability to use standard analytical methods to investigate measures and trends in a complete manner.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills. Strong ability to create and maintain business partnerships.
- Ability to work independently as well as support a team environment
- Ability to extract and consolidate data/feedback from multiple sources.
- Established organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office/Excel (Pivot tables, Vlookup, Conditional Calculations & Formatting), as well as other reporting/database applications.
- Ability to prioritize and work in a highly dynamic environment to meet strict deadlines.
- 4 Year college degree in Business or related field and/or equivalent experience required.
- Knowledge of Kronos, Business Objects, Hyperion HFM/Essbase and JDEdwards.
- Retail or Consumer Goods Experience.
The hiring range for this position ranges from $67,405.00 - $91,195.00. The rate of pay offered will be dependent upon candidates' relevant skills and experience.