INSPIRE | EXHILARATE | DELIGHT
For over six decades, Chalhoub Group has been a partner and creator of luxury experiences in the Middle East. The Group, in its endeavour to excel as a hybrid retailer, has reinforced its distribution and marketing services with a portfolio of eight owned brands and over 300 international brands in the luxury, beauty, fashion, and art de vivre categories. More recently, the Group expanded its expertise into new categories of luxury watches, jewellery, and eyewear.
Every step at Chalhoub Group is taken with the customer at heart. Be it constantly reinventing itself or focusing on innovation to provide luxury experiences at over 750+ experiential retail stores, online and through mobile apps, each touch point leads to delighting the customer.
Today, Chalhoub Group stands for 14,000 skilled and talented professionals across seven countries, whose cohesive efforts have resulted in the Group being ranked third in the Middle East and first in Saudi Arabia as a Great Place to Work®.
To keep the innovation journey going, the Group has set up "The Greenhouse", which is not just an innovation hub, but also an incubator space and accelerator for start-ups and small businesses in the region and internationally. This is just one of the several initiatives taken by the Group to reinvent itself, catalysed by forward thinking and future-proofing. The Group has also been embedding sustainability at the core of its business strategy with a clear commitment towards people, partners and the planet, and by being a member of the United Nations Global Compact Community and signatory of the Women's Empowerment Principles.
What you'll be doing
- Work closely with the Design Specialist to produce online/offline graphic content.
- Edit videos for retail advertising purposes.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality and original artwork.
- Review the work of Junior Designers and interns to ensure quality.
- Liaise between the marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Assist in generating fresh concepts.
- Maintain brand consistency and voice in the project.
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments, knowledge of graphic design techniques and latest trends.
What you'll need to succeed
- You have a minimum of 5 years' of proven experience as a graphic designer.
- You are passionate about the fashion industry and have a strong sensitivity towards Luxury design principles.
- You have a customer-centric approach to design.
- You possess a strong eye for detail and a strong sense of color combinations, fonts, and layout.
- You are an excellent communicator with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- You have excellent organization, time management, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- You are familiar with Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro/After Effects, Lightroom, Acrobat, Media Encoder.
- You have video editing/motion design skills.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Illustration or a similar field.
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts. To view all our perks and benefits, click here.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department CREATIVE Role Senior Graphic Designer