Junior Print Designer
- London (Central), London (Greater) (GB)
- Closing date
- 16 Apr 2023
- Design - Garments & Accessories
- Coordinator / Executive
ERDEM is an independent house of bold fashion, based in London. Founded in 2005 by designer Erdem Moralioglu MBE, the brand has forged its own path within the industry. After appointing his first CEO in 2020, the company has begun its exciting growth journey to increase its visibility and expand its global footprint through Wholesale, Retail & eCommerce channels.
How we do things
We truly believe our independence is one of our greatest strengths. It ensures we are agile and fast to market. Our team are convivial, dynamic and share the common goal of growing our brand in a sustainable way. Our product is worn by incredible women all over the world.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting with seasonal print and ready to wear research
- Working closely with Senior Print Designer to create and develop seasonal prints across all collections
- Creating and managing seasonal colour palette
- Development of print placements across selected styles within each collection
- Supporting communication with regards to print across departments, maintaining smooth development processes including print launches, colour and sample fabric management
- Preparation of all related material for seasonal production handovers
- Assisting with print production and print placement production artwork Involvement in preparing key print assets for wider communication
- Participation in special projects and show preparation where necessary
- Design admin duties: organisation and maintaining of print research and development, strike off archive and development folders, keeping print information up to date.
- Working closely with Print Design Assistant on dept’s daily schedule and requirements
- Supporting design team as a whole: helping to maintain organisation of design room, keeping record of archive pieces in house and preparing the required spaces ahead of print meetings.
- Degree in Fashion or Textile Design or similar with strong interest in print design 3yrs + experience within fashion industry at a luxury/premium level specialising in Print
- An understanding and connection with the Erdem brand and aesthetic
- The ability to demonstrate a creative voice with a distinct point of view
- Strong research, concept, creative and drawing skills
- Excellent skills in Adobe Photoshop and good understanding of InDesign and Illustrator Ideal candidate to also have knowledge of Screen Printing Initiative and drive Team player Analytical and problem solving Good verbal and written communication skills Organised, efficient and meticulous
In order to apply please attach your Cv and your digital Portfolio.
Established in London in 2005, ERDEM has come to be synonymous with versatile yet powerful femininity. Founder Erdem Moralioglu trained at the prestigious Royal College of Art in London where he remained to launch the label following his graduation. Known for his use of experimental textiles, vibrant prints, and detailed craftsmanship, Erdem has created a beautiful world of the delicate mixed with the bold.
ERDEM has received numerous accolades over the years, including the 2008 British Fashion Council’s Fashion Forward Award; the 2010 inaugural Vogue / British Fashion Council Designer Fashion Fund Award, the 2012 British Fashion Council’s New Establishment Award, the 2013 British Fashion Council’s Red Carpet Award, the 2014 British Fashion Council’s Womenswear Designer of the Year Award, the 2015 British Fashion Council’s Establishment Designer Award, the 2016 Fashion Group International Fashion Star Award and most recently the Canadian Arts & Fashion International Canadian Designer of the Year Award.
ERDEM is sold in over 170 of the most exclusive retailers, including Barneys New York, Bergdorf Goodman, Joyce, Colette, Dover Street Market, Selfridges and Harvey Nichols.
After launching an E-commerce store in 2014, the label opened its debut flagship store in London’s Mayfair in August 2015.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert