- Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid (ES)
- Closing date
- 16 Apr 2023
- Production - Garments & Accessories
- Entry Level / Assistant
- Full Time
Who we are...
AWWG is the global fashion group that integrates the brands Pepe Jeans London, Hackett, and Façonnable, and is the licensed distributor for Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein in Spain and Portugal.
Our Bodywear department is looking for a Product Developer to work closely with the technical construction and design team to develop seasonal collections from design concept to prototypes.
What will the role entail?:
- Maintenance and updating of technical sheets.
- Organization of fittings, comments on the garments, follow-up of changes, follow-up of prototypes, samples,...
- Supervision of washing instructions
- Approval of lab – dips.
- Approval of strike offs.
- Monitoring of the garment, from its development to its production.
- Quality controls
- Daily dealing with suppliers in English .
- Degree in Design/ Manufacturing/Patternmaking
- At least two years of experience in a similar role (in fashion industry).
- Advanced English level.
What are our expectations on you?:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organisational, detailed oriented and planning skills.
- High volume handling capacity.
What we offer in exchange?:
What we offer in exchange:
Remote Work twice a week (Mondays and Fridays)
Corporate Offices in Madrid with canteen and parking available
Flexible benefits such as ticket restaurant, health insurance with Axa, transport ticket or nursery ticket.
Discount on the brands of the Group.
Great international working environment.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert